Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Neteller rumor

Thanks for the post Tuco.

FYI. I just moved money out of Stars and into Neteller. My plan was to then move the money to Party and withdraw it to my bank account via EFT. However there is no longer an option to deposit to Party via Neteller. You can't withdraw to Neteller from Party either.

This may be old news because I haven't deposited to Party in a while and strictly use EFTs for withdrawal - but I was surprised.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However there is no longer an option to deposit to Party via Neteller. You can't withdraw to Neteller from Party either.

[/ QUOTE ]
im after opening Party and Neteller is still available for me to deposit and withdraw
im european tho if thats any answer to it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FYI. I just moved money out of Stars and into Neteller. My plan was to then move the money to Party and withdraw it to my bank account via EFT. However there is no longer an option to deposit to Party via Neteller. You can't withdraw to Neteller from Party either.

This may be old news because I haven't deposited to Party in a while and strictly use EFTs for withdrawal - but I was surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, someone posted about this in another thread...it seems Party just couldn't wait 2 weeks, and removed Neteller for Canadians right away. They sure are good at jumping the gun over there!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However there is no longer an option to deposit to Party via Neteller. You can't withdraw to Neteller from Party either.

[/ QUOTE ]
im after opening Party and Neteller is still available for me to deposit and withdraw
im european tho if thats any answer to it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. I don't have the Neteller icon anywhere...

Cash Out: Bank Wire, Checks by Mail, Checks by Premium Delivery, VISA, EFT, moneybookers, click2pay

Deposit: UseMyBank, EFT, entropay, Bank Wire, Visa, moneybookers
Old 03-26-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, someone posted about this in another thread...it seems Party just couldn't wait 2 weeks, and removed Neteller for Canadians right away. They sure are good at jumping the gun over there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bobo,

Nice work on the ewallet thread.

Yeah, they sure didn't waste any time. I had a little money in Stars and wanted to add it to the majority of my roll on Party. Sucks that I had to withdraw it from Neteller directly to my bank at only 1.13
Old 03-26-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bobo,

Nice work on the ewallet thread.

Yeah, they sure didn't waste any time. I had a little money in Stars and wanted to add it to the majority of my roll on Party. Sucks that I had to withdraw it from Neteller directly to my bank at only 1.13

[/ QUOTE ]

TY.

Yeah, kind of annoying how quick they jump on these things...it's not like there was some impneding law this time. Only thing I can think of is they were smart enough to foresee us abusing their deposit/withdrawal policies, and pulled the plug before we could. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2007, 08:51 PM

all i know is I wish neteller had [censored] over people in another country before they [censored] us customers like me
Then I would have took all of my money out before they could [censored] me
If I was Canadian I would put all my money into stars disable neteler and get my money
Old 03-26-2007, 08:51 PM

I promised myself that I wouldn't read any threads where the title includes "Neteller" and "rumor"

I lied...
Old 03-26-2007, 11:31 PM

I am a Canadian with way too much money online. I have almost nothing in Neteller as of right now. I am well diversified in about 20 different sites. Most of these sites will not issue a cheque as of right now but instead will send money back to Neteller. I want to get about 75% of my money offline without having too much in my Neteller at any one time.

My plan is to request a cheque from every site that will issue me one. I am also in the process of registering my Neteller account with a empty bank account. I am planning to then send no more than 5% of my online role to Neteller at a time and immediately send that money to my bank account.

I don't think that I am over reacting as I was a witness to all of the don't panic threads when the American's first got their bad news. Some law enforcement and politician types in Canada are of the opinion that internet poker is illegal with the current laws on the books. I figure if I am overreacting I can always get money back online later.

I was just writing to share my plans and ask for any constructive criticism.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 PM

luckyluck,

I think your money is safe with most sites, though it's understandable that you'd like to take a % of your money offline (I'm currently in the same boat). As far as the sites that only allow cashouts to Neteller - well obviously they are going to have to offer an alternative method to withdraw. I guess we'll just have to see.