Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Need to make a Pokerstars deposit - HELP

I apologize as I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but here goes.

I need to deposit money onto pokerstars, but none of the deposit options work for me, including the new Prepaid VISA debit thing. So I basically don't know how to deposit.

Is there anyone willing to help out, i.e. I send money via paypal and you send me money to my PStars account? Or, is there an easier way to deposit that I'm not considering (I've heard something about Western Union, money order, etc) but I'm confused how that works.

I also realize that it'd be hard to set up a money transfer with someone without the possibility of getting screwed, so that option may be out.

Any responses/PM's would be helpful. Thanks much.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Need to make a Pokerstars deposit - HELP

You bought the wrong Visa gift card then.. Walgreens has the gift2go Visas, and Cumberland Farms has the All-Access Visa's..
Old 03-26-2007, 08:15 PM

OK, so....I just need to go to Walgreen's, buy a gift2go VISA and load some $$$ onto it, and then? How do I use this to load my account?

Do I just click on the VISA logo in the "buy chips" section and load in my card info?

Thanks for the help, sorry for the dumb question.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:44 PM

hey, I would be willing to transfer you up to 250 pokerstars for paypal money. I am a frequent e-bayer and its all the same to me. Personally, I wouldn't trust somebody on here as I've seen a lot of posts about being scammed. But its up to you, I am honest and most definitely will not cheat you, my integrity is worth more than any amount of money. PM me if want to do this, we can arrange a fair method.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:52 PM

MoneyGram
Old 03-26-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey, I would be willing to transfer you up to 250 pokerstars for paypal money. I am a frequent e-bayer and its all the same to me. Personally, I wouldn't trust somebody on here as I've seen a lot of posts about being scammed. But its up to you, I am honest and most definitely will not cheat you, my integrity is worth more than any amount of money. PM me if want to do this, we can arrange a fair method.

[/ QUOTE ]
been around for awhile, but who of note here knows you?
Old 03-30-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so....I just need to go to Walgreen's, buy a gift2go VISA and load some $$$ onto it, and then? How do I use this to load my account?

Do I just click on the VISA logo in the "buy chips" section and load in my card info?

[/ QUOTE ]

At my local Walgreens the gift2go cards are preloaded in denominations of $50 and $100. You pay a $4.95 fee for the $50 card or a $5.95 for the $100 card.

Yes you just click on the VISA logo under deposit options. It's that easy.
Closed Thread