Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Starting Over

Hi everyone. I am not really a newbie but I was not sure where to post this. I started playing poker back in Febuary of 2005 with 10 dollars I got for free from Pacific. From that time until November of last year I ran the amount up to 3500 dollars. Then Pacific kicked me because I am american (although I do not live in the states anymore, I moved to Mexico in the Fall of 2005 for my job but I had registered my account while I was in the states so there). Anyways, after my close to five month break, I want to get back into the action. I am only going to be depositing a couple hundred of dollars, but where? I am trying to think of a site that has the softest games and decent selection. I do not like moving my money around, so I just want to put my money into one site and take it from there. This will actually be my first deposit although I used to play and beat 2/4 and 3/6 games on Pacific. I understand that poker has become more difficult since all the law changes, and I play more for the enjoyment than actually making money, although I am happy to make money as well. Should I just go to Stars or Full Tilt? Or have the games there become much more difficult and a more casual player like me would be happier at another site? I play between 2 and 3 tables at a time. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Jake
Old 03-25-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Starting Over

If you realy looking for soft games, similor to those in pacific poker , create an account at poker heaven or everest poker. They even hase worst players than pacific believe it or not