Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: "You should not kill/muder" is a truly universal ideology.
Yes, it is. 31 46.27%
No, it is not. 36 53.73%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Sexual Endurance

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah as long as you don't pull out and just keep at it, you can keep your erection after you orgasm and chicks think you are a total stud

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I forgot to mention, doing so really decreases the pleasure of the orgasm. So weigh that against how impressive you want to be in the sack before you try this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, what the hell are u talking about? my orgasm is the same if I stop right after or keep going, and she orgasms more if I keep going. trust me, it doesnt seem to affect them at all, and the amount of time I keep at it, for them it seems to be something they are not used to. but ive never heard of anything remotely like what u are talkign about.

its like one of those urban legend-wife tales type dealies.

and yes even if u come within a few mins, but can keep erect and continue screwing her for another half hour or so, and know what u are doing, then it doesnt matter when u come. IVe been asked before why keep going for that long after, and its not all the time, sometimes u are tired or just want it over quick, but for the most part, I like the act offucking, two bodies all over each other, sweating, etc. love it, cant get enough of it.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:19 PM

All,

Isn't your jerk off frequency negatively correlated with sex time? For me, 5-7 times per leads to about 20-30 minutes in bed (assuming 1 time per week).
Old 03-23-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah as long as you don't pull out and just keep at it, you can keep your erection after you orgasm and chicks think you are a total stud

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I forgot to mention, doing so really decreases the pleasure of the orgasm. So weigh that against how impressive you want to be in the sack before you try this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, what the hell are u talking about? my orgasm is the same if I stop right after or keep going, and she orgasms more if I keep going. trust me, it doesnt seem to affect them at all, and the amount of time I keep at it, for them it seems to be something they are not used to. but ive never heard of anything remotely like what u are talkign about.

its like one of those urban legend-wife tales type dealies.

and yes even if u come within a few mins, but can keep erect and continue screwing her for another half hour or so, and know what u are doing, then it doesnt matter when u come. IVe been asked before why keep going for that long after, and its not all the time, sometimes u are tired or just want it over quick, but for the most part, I like the act offucking, two bodies all over each other, sweating, etc. love it, cant get enough of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

what I'm saying is I usually come before she does, but if you don't stop and keep going, you can stay erect until she comes too. This makes her happy and girls think its really impressive if they can tell you just came and kept going to get them off, but doing so makes it much less enjoyable for me because I'd rather just collapse at that point.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:33 PM

Wow.. A lot of you seem to think girls like to bang for two hours straight. While that may be true for some, a lot of girls would rather have shorter passionate sex (provided they orgasm). Some girls aren't capable of achieving multiple orgasms (at least from an average sized guy) and just get sore and tired if it lasts too long. I think a more pertinent question is how often does your lady friend orgasm during sex, because really, that's all that matters.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.. A lot of you seem to think girls like to bang for two hours straight. While that may be true for some, a lot of girls would rather have shorter passionate sex (provided they orgasm). Some girls aren't capable of achieving multiple orgasms (at least from an average sized guy) and just get sore and tired if it lasts too long. I think a more pertinent question is how often does your lady friend orgasm during sex, because really, that's all that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

that depends on the girl

anyway if the question was how long while jerking off i think 5 minutes. during sex, way too long. (not a good thing)
Old 04-03-2007, 05:11 PM

I'm 20, my g/f and I only see eachother every other weekend b/c we live in different cities. I j/o like 2x per day, sometimes I j/o for like 30 mins at a time if I'm bored. In bed I usually last for 20+ minutes, my first handjob took almost an hour and I didn't cum the first couple of times I had sex (i was 15 and nervous as [censored]).

Now I have really good control, I didn't used to be able to have <10 min quickies, but now my g/f and I can squeeze in lunch-hour sex with time left over for her to cook.

edit: my g/f is on the pill so we don't use condoms, i h8 those [censored] wrappers
Old 04-03-2007, 05:15 PM

I must wank it too much, I gotta pound the [censored] out of her before getting there. Oh wells
Old 04-03-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like only 10% of girls can orgasm through penetration alone.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 PM

i'm confused, those that average under say 8 minutes, is it by choice or is it because you can't last or will have a seizure if you do anything physical for more then 8 minutes?

I guess i'm different but i've always been the type to stress about not getting off, especially when drunk and wearing a rubber...nothing more frustrating then plowing away for 20 minutes or so and girl says "you almost there" and you realize there is no chance.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like only 10% of girls can orgasm through penetration alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

more interesting, whats the percentage that fake it?