Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Am I being too hard on Bodog\'s inabililty to process a cash out?

this is the last email I sent them:

BODOG CANNOT PROCESS A $210 PAYOUT

Documented facts

Feb 11th I requested a check to be mailed and it was approved by Bodog
Feb 12th Bodog changed my check into a direct deposit without permission and that it will be in my account within the next 5 business days
Feb 21st I had to contact Bodog to see where my money was
Feb 21st Bodog’s response was due to backlog of cash outs they are experiencing a “small delay” and I should expect my money withing 7-10 business days from the original date of Feb 11th.
Mar 7th I have to contact them again asking about my money
Mar 7th Bodog agrees it has taken too long and they recommend that they reissue the cash out by a money transfer that would require me going to some unknown “money transfer location” and pick up my money…..they said that it would be quicker then a check and I need to call them if I want more info on how that works.
Mar 8th My cash out has again been approved and Bodog states it may take 20 business days for me to get my check.
Mar 12th Bodog gives me a tracking number for the USPS that is useless.
Mar 14th Bodog sends me an email asking if I would like to reload my account. Nice touch, pretty classy.....I think I will pass on that one for right now.
Mar 19th Bodog sends me an email stating they apologise for the delay in my cash out made on Mar 8th. Again, I actually started this back on Feb 11th.
Mar 21st My personal favorite:

Dear XXXXX,

We're sorry. It has just come to our attention that 1 check(s) totaling $210.00 which we recently mailed to you via Priority Post had an error in the banking information provided on the check.

We have sent a replacement check(s) to your registered address, which should arrive within the next 3-4 business days. To ensure that you have no problems receiving your withdrawal, we ask that you do not attempt to cash the original check(s) (noted above) containing the errors.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and we would like to extend our thanks for your patience and understanding.

what do you guys think? Is it time for me to post on 2+2 and all over the other forums how badly you guys have screwed this one up. If I ever do receive a check from you guys, I beleive I will have it framed so I can remember this situation forever. I do have some good news! I have gotten my $210 worth of value watching you guys butcher this at every opportunity you have been given to send me my cash out. I am looking forward to see which "form letter email" I get back this time. I really am not mad or upset but honestly dismayed at how badly you guys come across as unorganized and unprofessional. At least Party Poker had the balls to pull out and keep their name in good standing with the American population.

SUMMARY: I hope someone that knows how to photoshop well would be so kind as to post a picture of a monkey fxxking a football with a Bodog tag on it. I would like to forward it to their customer service center.