Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL STARS REGS THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's the timeframe on this and who are you on Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

he is _2_4_0_0

also if anyone who sees me making a terrible spewy play for > 50bbs and pms me it gets 15 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol massimo is not _2_4_0_0 which should be a warning to people who are reading this thread to not trust all the info in it.

Also carrotsnake fwiw, my midstakes reg friend was laughing at this thread, and said he thought you were probably the best reg at the level, and people are retarded for seeing one bluff called and being like "OMG he sucks."
Old 03-22-2007, 09:39 PM

DF_Newb has been playing 1/2 a lot lately, he told me today in the chat that he's down a ton this month. But I would never know it from what he's done at my tables. He's probably the only player that has consistently gotten the better of me over the time I've been at 1/2. He also runs sick good against me, because I think he makes some spewy calls preflop. Like today he raises from the SB with A7o I make 32 from the BB and he calls. I've seen him do the same SCs and in all cases the eff. stacks have been 100BB. But I think he plays sick good postflop so maybe it makes up for it, but I think he would be an even bigger winner if he didn't make such loose calls for so much of his stack.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he is _2_4_0_0

also if anyone who sees me making a terrible spewy play for > 50bbs and pms me it gets 15 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, HBomb is 2400. I was actually asking Massimo as he seems to know who I am and has played against me, but apparantly his identity must remain a secret.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he is _2_4_0_0

[/ QUOTE ]

lol massimo is not _2_4_0_0 which should be a warning to people who are reading this thread to not trust all the info in it.

Also carrotsnake fwiw, my midstakes reg friend was laughing at this thread, and said he thought you were probably the best reg at the level, and people are retarded for seeing one bluff called and being like "OMG he sucks."

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOOPS. he is right i am a [censored] idiot.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are obviously other good players and lots of bad players, but its more moments that we see than anything. Jigsaws I'm sure thinks I'm a total spaztard since I'm guessing I'm down 2k at least in his db and that works for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only 1.6k, actually. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You are probably the worst spaztard when you're tilting, because you go on aggro tilt, which is more destructive than my tilt: I go on station tilt. People have to actually bet to get my money, you do it for them.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are obviously other good players and lots of bad players, but its more moments that we see than anything. Jigsaws I'm sure thinks I'm a total spaztard since I'm guessing I'm down 2k at least in his db and that works for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only 1.6k, actually. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You are probably the worst spaztard when you're tilting, because you go on aggro tilt, which is more destructive than my tilt: I go on station tilt. People have to actually bet to get my money, you do it for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carrot,

i hereby challenge you to a "tilt-off", I refuse to believe you are a bigger spaztard than me.

BRING IT BEEEOTCH!!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys, do you realize that PTBB/100 is diff. than BB/100? How can anyone have a winrate of 7PTBB/100??

[/ QUOTE ]

7PTBB/100 is Waaaay possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You go to showdown a ton. And win a ton. Aggression numbers per chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

2.9 AF. higher on preflop and flop, bit lower on turn and river.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:17 PM

seriouslyy, drunkneessses aside, how has no on ementioned me besides when orange talked about my chat... ive played 20k a month at 200nl since november blehhhhhhhhhhhh crowwwwn and coke
Old 03-22-2007, 10:18 PM

murph you called me a wimp today i find that hurtful and i had to drink afterwards to dull the pain!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
murph you called me a wimp today i find that hurtful and i had to drink afterwards to dull the pain!

[/ QUOTE ]

syphlix u seem pretty good btw.
Closed Thread