Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

I refuse to believe that holding it in longer does not help you get more stoned.

Until I see proof I will be choking my bong til I'm red in the face.......and loving it

Mixing tabacco with weed seems like -EV. Burns better you say? Perhaps your rolling needs work, IDK.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:21 PM

I have never noticed this topic, I can't wait to get off work so I can actually post on this at home.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I refuse to believe that holding it in longer does not help you get more stoned.

Until I see proof I will be choking my bong til I'm red in the face.......and loving it

Mixing tabacco with weed seems like -EV. Burns better you say? Perhaps your rolling needs work, IDK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took a course in college about Drugs and Behavior. My prof said there are 2 things that effect the impact of the weed:

1) The longer you hold it in
2) The closer you are to the end of the joint (more resin accumulated = bigger high)

LOL. My rolling has nothing to do with it. Like I said earlier - I've been smoking about 15 years and can probably roll a joint in under 15 seconds (I placed third in the Nimbin speed rolling competition in Australia - MardiGrass )It does burn better, and its less harsh.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holding your hit in does not get you more stoned, it gives you a mind buzz because you are cutting off oxygen to your brain. after 3-5 seconds in your lungs, the THC has already reached its affect. Spliffs do gernerally burn better than joints, but if you have rolling skills it shouldn't be a problem. If you are buying high grade medicinal weed, alwayst do joints so you can appreciate the flavor and high