Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: v1.06 now available

[ QUOTE ]
I sometimes play ring tables at the same time as STTs. Could this scroll 0.5BB thing work with ring tables, too?

[/ QUOTE ]
I try and have a look later and see if I can reuse _dave_'s betpot line which grabs the amounts from the titlebar.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Re: v1.06 now available

Is anybody having problems with the latest version? It seem that come of the "Critical, On/Off" lines are causing it do deadlock for me about once a day. It seems to work fine without them, so I'll either try and find whats causing it or else post the updated version with them removed later today.

Old 03-19-2007, 07:00 PM

Default v1.07 now available

Just a couple of minor changes to fix two problems I've encountered with v0.06 today:

1. The critical sections were causing the code to deadlock sometimes, so I've removed them all (threads still seems to work ok).

2. The "act on mouse release" was causing major problems mixed with CPU lag so I've gone back to using "act on mouse press" instead and it's the default again. I'm not sure how to write it properly in AHK, so if you want to use "act on mouse release" then you need to uncomment this line ";~RButton UP::" and comment out the line below.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PartySNGHelper

Old 03-21-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: v1.07 now available

I haven't played much at Party and so far have only managed to mod the tables black. I need some help.

1. Unchecking the autobet thing doesn't always work, it's still pushing automatically when I push MButton. Is it too late to uncheck it when the table is already open? How can I disable autobet it like the RButton fold?

2. Is it possible to get RButton to type 2.5*bb (or 3*bb) in the bet box? My hands shake too much to use the scroll button for bet sizes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

3. I tried using OrcaDK's MTH to control the tables popping up with this script on too. Party crashed obv. Are you using a script/prog to make Party work more like Stars? What other scripts would you recommend for playing STT's?

Great script, thank you!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Unchecking the autobet thing doesn't always work, it's still pushing automatically when I push MButton. Is it too late to uncheck it when the table is already open? How can I disable autobet it like the RButton fold?

[/ QUOTE ]
This could just be a bug, as I haven't used that option since I originally wrote the script and I've added the GUI since then. I'll give it a test later and see if I can fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Is it possible to get RButton to type 2.5*bb (or 3*bb) in the bet box? My hands shake too much to use the scroll button for bet sizes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You would be better off using _dave_'s BetPot script as it can do this and more (eg: 2.5BB + 1BB per limper, etc).

[ QUOTE ]
3. I tried using OrcaDK's MTH to control the tables popping up with this script on too. Party crashed obv.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never tried mixing the two, but I did have problems with MTH causing Party to crash the last time I used it (over a year ago), so not sure what I can do to fix this. You coul try using the TableHighlighter script to put a coloured square over the chatbox (bottom of table, or titlebar) instead of using MTH (this is what I do now). Rather than using the original TableHighlighter, you might want to use this version I've addapted to work better for SNGs: http://www.jukofyork.com/TableHighli...k_for_sngs.ahk

[ QUOTE ]
What other scripts would you recommend for playing STT's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also use the app called "PartyPopupBuster" I wrote, as even though I don't have overlap anymore I do find it hard to type my letter in the bot check box with the tables all popping up.

I had big problems with PartyPlanner causing Party to do weird stuff (graphical glithces) and slow down, so I now use my addapted version of _dave_'s StarsPlanner script (called PartyAHKPlanner).

Old 03-22-2007, 01:14 AM

I think party's latest update casuses a problem in PartySngHelper.

I cant scroll my betsize to more than 999 - when it hits or moves above 1000 it goes back to 0.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: New script: PartySNGHelper

how can i disable the right click fold feature? I accidently folded Kings because i use the smartnotes script too and there i need the right mouse button.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think party's latest update casuses a problem in PartySngHelper.

I cant scroll my betsize to more than 999 - when it hits or moves above 1000 it goes back to 0.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, it's because Party have started displaying numbers as "1,000" rather than "1000".

It's fixed in the newest version.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Re: New script: PartySNGHelper

[ QUOTE ]
how can i disable the right click fold feature? I accidently folded Kings because i use the smartnotes script too and there i need the right mouse button.

[/ QUOTE ]
Find this line: "CheckFold(getid())" and make it look like this ";CheckFold(getid())".

Old 03-22-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This could just be a bug, as I haven't used that option since I originally wrote the script and I've added the GUI since then. I'll give it a test later and see if I can fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is fixed in the latest version.