Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: #3: 44
Play 66 97.06%
Don't play 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: evenkeal busto

So you are bragging about working at a bar and having sex with a woman before. You are even more pathetic than EK. Please post a hand drawn photo of yourself to compare to a raccoon.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:47 PM

Evenkeal...
Old 03-21-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Evenkeal...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-21-2007, 08:55 PM

lol begging for monies
Old 03-21-2007, 09:15 PM

...makes me cry for humanity on so many levels, the main one being bigshowmack.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure theres a few girls in the library you haven't completely wierded out yet with either your eccentricism or your racoon-like appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

and yet im still getting laid by beautiful women more than you ever will. aww so sorry, thanks for showing up though

ps. wrong about everything except eecentricism and math

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no no not even close my fat awkward socially inept underprivileged friend. Me - varsity athlete at UWO, with a black book thicker than the stack of unpaid bills on your parents doorstep. You - ugly wierd delusional poor social outcast computer nerd who spends all his time playing computer games. Beating off to those sites in which you pay money to type what to do in front of the camera and they do it does not constitute getting laid. Neither does cashing your student loan check and taking it to the rub and tug. I play a sport, work at a bar, have friends, go out on weekends, and hook up with girls. You do math problems for fun, get walked all over by complete strangers, and jerk off while crying yourself to sleep on your bare mattress (since you can't afford sheets obviously). When your hobbies are computer games and brainstorming ways to get complete strangers on the internet to like you, it might be time for a serious reality check. Whats it like to get laid once a year? Thats a streak colder than your parents unheated and soon to be foreclosed on house. Ouch.

See when you play sports and have social skills and are a useful member of society, girls want to hook up with you. When you look like you, things like restraining orders and pepper spray become necessary accessories for the female population. If you ever figure out a way to invent a time machine you've always dreamed about, I'd suggest going back to the morning after your conception and handing your mom a coathanger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this post as sad/sadder than Evenkeal to anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. Hey everyone I play sports! Sports everyone!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gotta love evenkeal

he is like Good2CU and empiremaker2 wrapped in one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, except he doesn't have any $$$ to back up all his sh**talking.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah and if he did everyone would kiss his ass.

Ok i understand people hating EK for his attention whoring but you people are taking this to far and bullying this kid.
I didn't think all people on this site were so low.

EK has never grimmed anyone, never scammed or cheaten anyone as far as i know.

So why the extreme hate? People writing posts that they wish he dies, making fun of his looks and his familys economical status.

Guys take a step back and think, making fun of his attention whoring and his poker skills are ok but not this.

Oh and yes if you are wondering i have been bullied all my life, belonging to the most hated ethnic group in history and coming from a poor background is not an easy life.

I've had people spit on me in the streets and been beaten up by random people several times.
Bullying throughout my youth caused me to drop out from school. Having some of the teachers hating me didn't help either.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:24 PM

LOLOLOL ^^^^^^ WE GOT ANOTHER ONE
Old 03-21-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry folks, I forgot that most of you share evenkeal's love of computer games and magic the gathering and need to post threads about stalking girls from your classes for months at a time before working up the nerve to say hi, and never made a single team in your lives. My bad for forgetting where I was for a minute. I'll let you get back to your star trek conventions and paying for vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad you could take a break from your routine of bartending and shooting steroids in another dude's ass while you jerk him off in the locker room to come condescend to us!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gotta love evenkeal

he is like Good2CU and empiremaker2 wrapped in one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, except he doesn't have any $$$ to back up all his sh**talking.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah and if he did everyone would kiss his ass.

Ok i understand people hating EK for his attention whoring but you people are taking this to far and bullying this kid.
I didn't think all people on this site were so low.

EK has never grimmed anyone, never scammed or cheaten anyone as far as i know.

So why the extreme hate? People writing posts that they wish he dies, making fun of his looks and his familys economical status.

Guys take a step back and think, making fun of his attention whoring and his poker skills are ok but not this.

Oh and yes if you are wondering i have been bullied all my life, belonging to the most hated ethnic group in history and coming from a poor background is not an easy life.

I've had people spit on me in the streets and been beaten up by random people several times.
Bullying throughout my youth caused me to drop out from school. Having some of the teachers hating me didn't help either.

[/ QUOTE ]