Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: oh god I checked again? (low entertainment)

Ya I get frustrated at the end when I table something like a good J, and some super passive guy flips over A9-AQ.

Why didn't you BET ?
Old 03-21-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Results

Why didn't I bet the turn? There's 4 people left to act after me, the middle two being pretty aggro. More often than not, it's gonna be bet by someone out there, and it will be folded around to me and I can c/r. I also leave myself the escape route option if the wrong person (people) show aggression. If, by some miracle, it does get checked around, I don't think there are THAT many cards on the river that seriously kill me.

So anyways, the results are boring. I ended up flat calling, the river came some card, and it got checked around, and the guy who bet the turn, who couldn't have just an ace, ended up having A9. I was in 2nd place. Oh well.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't I bet the turn? There's 4 people left to act after me, the middle two being pretty aggro. More often than not, it's gonna be bet by someone out there, and it will be folded around to me and I can c/r. I also leave myself the escape route option if the wrong person (people) show aggression. If, by some miracle, it does get checked around, I don't think there are THAT many cards on the river that seriously kill me.

So anyways, the results are boring. I ended up flat calling, the river came some card, and it got checked around, and the guy who bet the turn, who couldn't have just an ace, ended up having A9. I was in 2nd place. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha ya, pretty much as expected.

*shakes fist at A9 guy*