Default Re: BEAT: I just got fired.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you suck at poker too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey the guy just gor fired! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he's a fish at being an employee. If you want to stay in the middle class, you better get used to taking a lot of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

lol keep grinding 50nl you [censored] tool
Old 03-21-2007, 02:53 PM

bien sea hoy el aniversario 120 de la invención el taco. esto llama para una celebración masiva. día feliz de taco! por favor me salva algunos tacos y enchiladas usted mancha a mexicano. feliz Navidad. adoro los tacos más que adoro a Jesús. pienso los tacos para el almuerzo del desayuno y la cena es un debe. por favor por favor me manda algunos tacos en el correo. ah Dios yo adoro los tacos. mi chica me da taco condimentado los besos cada mañana
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM

I would have smashed the taco in his face as hard as I could, no amount of money would be equal to the satisfcation that would have given you.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, cut out the middle man and get a job at baja

[/ QUOTE ]

Fkn Classic!

Yo, no beat here. You pop off, you walk off. Enjoy your free time (I hear you can make bucks playing poker on the computer/internet thing these days, might want to check it out).

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bien sea hoy el aniversario 120 de la invención el taco. esto llama para una celebración masiva. día feliz de taco! por favor me salva algunos tacos y enchiladas usted mancha a mexicano. feliz Navidad. adoro los tacos más que adoro a Jesús. pienso los tacos para el almuerzo del desayuno y la cena es un debe. por favor por favor me manda algunos tacos en el correo. ah Dios yo adoro los tacos. mi chica me da taco condimentado los besos cada mañana

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
not me

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-21-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

translation plz

ban plz
Old 03-21-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So this band has been here all week for meetings and the drummer is a [censored] prick.

He always yells and is very demanding and basically just acts like a complete douchebag and is disrepectful to people like me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well out him. What band is this? Where are they from? Drummers name? Dude just cost you a job you had been working hard for the very least you can do is hit some internet music newsgroups and tell that story. Seriously, music ng's eat that stuff up.

Second, in the end it's probably better man. Being a lackey sucks... i used to work with bands setting up local shows for a label when i first moved here to Seattle and most of the people i dealt with were really nice, but there were a few guys who had that act of entitlement and i was quick to let them know that if it came down to it i would be willing to lose my job over kicking the living [censored] out him.
The fact is a lot of people in the industry are on drugs and act irrational at times. It can be an ugly place to work. My advice is start your own business... ask some poker players for a few thousand to start a record label and tell them it's a can't miss investment.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:11 PM

i already said it was lynch mob.. i'm not gonna go around newsgroups and calling him an [censored] cause its not worth it and i signed a confidentiality agreement when i started working there.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i already said it was lynch mob.. i'm not gonna go around newsgroups and calling him an [censored] cause its not worth it and i signed a confidentiality agreement when i started working there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what are they going to do... sue you for the 6.75$ an hour you have been making? Confidentiality agreements have weight when you work at Microsoft and sell secrets and make bank. For you it was just a way to scare you into keeping your mouth shut.

Then again, after google searching and seeing they are an ex hair metal band lineup i wouldn't bother. Fans of that music would probably think he was cool for treating you like garbage. I was thinking it was an indie rock band or something.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so it takes you exactly....44.4 hours to make what i make in an hour.

cool

300/6.75 = 44.4

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i don't care. i'm rich. i was born that way. so it took me exactly 21 years to gain access to more money than you make in 10 years

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because obviously you'd be worried about getting to the next step with 'decent salary and benefits' if you had $6 million. Makes total sense to me.