Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Video: 2-tabling $10NL

Just watched the second half hour.

33:00 TT a 3bet is QQ+ at this limit, even a min 3bet.AK is a possibility as well, so good to take a shot at the pot. You made a good decision on the flop that you would call a push, good to decide that before hand.

36:30 T8s RAISE!!!!! or dont play it.

39:00 T4s watchout against shortstacks.

40:00 ?? yep keep raising preflop in position till you meet resistance

48:00 T8o fold river, ur cbet could be lower. He will fold to a 3/4 pot bet as well and it saves u money.

50:00 A8s you say: he is a shortstack so he will not call, this is a dangerous idea. watch it with shorties, play tight against them, dont cbet them and just put them allin when u hit

53:30 67o nice play, dont say it was luck that you hit, what is important is that u had the odds to hit, on the long term you will win this hand, has nothing to do with luck

56:30 Q4s Dont draw OOP, you dont have IO here, the flush is too obvious as you say so yourself a couple of minutes later.

TY for sharing! hope you like my comments.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:01 AM

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah the JJ hand I probably should have folded. Guess it was the tournament player in me who made that call. Donkament villains show up with 88, AJ and all kinds of [censored] in that spot. Then again, they are rarely shoving for more than 50-60bbs.

I'm still only at 5k hands for $10NL so far, but I'll be playing a lot in the months to come. So I will be posting a fair amounts in the forum probably.. I'll see you there!
Old 03-20-2007, 09:15 AM

Have to agree with the completing with junk in the SB. When you have Q8o what kind of flop do you want to see to continue with the hand? Basically you need trips or 2pr, the odds of this happening are huge, so just fold. Also when you do hit, you'll only win a small pot.

Given the table dynamics (much tighter than I remember at 10NL at FTP) I'd play even middle pairs for a raise after a limp. I think you folded a couple of times on decent flops for middle pairs when you probably had the best hand. Had you raised your c-bet could have taken those down.