Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 08:15 PM

Default 25NL flopped str8 limped pot

OK I'd like some opinions on this please.

Villain seems TAGish not really done anything out of the ordinary, more importantly i've been running over the table since i sat down.

I got the feeling villain was sick of my antics and decided to test me. Given that read would a smoth call have been better or is the min3bet ok?

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $7.35
UTG+1: $8.85
Hero: $44.10
Button: $14.40
SB: $38.05
BB: $14.25

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls $0.25 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was $0.6)</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($1, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $3.5</font>, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $6</font>,

Edit: BTW this was FR but the table had just started to break up (3 more left after this hand including me). I doubt the villain took the fact things had changed into account.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: 25NL flopped str8 limped pot

If he's ready to take a stand I think I shove this and make it look like I'm making another move. It would be impossible to lay down a set here and he probably thinks your FOS anyway and has you trapped.