Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: #3: 44
Play 66 97.06%
Don't play 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: evenkeal busto

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thought this deserved its own thread:

[ QUOTE ]
due to random donking, cashouts, (grimmd $500 by AK, etc. etc.) i am internet money-busto

would ask 2p2 for stakes but i dont think anyone would even though i am trustworthy (shipped over $10000 to ogre, thousands to ch0ppy, etc.), also havent played poker in basically a month besides some random donkaments, too busy with random girls, school creeping up

would trade few K in my pocket for internet money but noone wants to trade then trade back because it wastes time and i dont want to 1 time trade and then have to cashout getting eaten on the transfer rake for a few hundo (cash expenses eats my cash-roll heavily, so need to cashout ocassionally from internets to cover)

just waiting to win existing donkament staking so it can robusto me so i can get back to owning nl on party

[/ QUOTE ]

My original prediction was 2 months busto from this thread

off by a week, damn

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate the way you kids overuse (and misuse) the word 'random'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. This is without a doubt Evenkeal's greatest problem.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he's probably happy he's getting all this attention right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never really understood the attension whore mindset - but id imagine getting attention for being broke just mere weeks after claiming to be a truly excellent player is unlikely to be giving him wood right now.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:51 PM

He probably printed out this thread and posted it on his bed room shack. Then at nights he masterbates to it.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
due to random donking, cashouts, (grimmd $500 by AK, etc. etc.) i am internet money-busto

would ask 2p2 for stakes but i dont think anyone would even though i am trustworthy (shipped over $10000 to ogre, thousands to ch0ppy, etc.), also havent played poker in basically a month besides some random donkaments, too busy with random girls, school creeping up

would trade few K in my pocket for internet money but noone wants to trade then trade back because it wastes time and i dont want to 1 time trade and then have to cashout getting eaten on the transfer rake for a few hundo (cash expenses eats my cash-roll heavily, so need to cashout ocassionally from internets to cover)

just waiting to win existing donkament staking so it can robusto me so i can get back to owning nl on party

[/ QUOTE ]

off by a week, damn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
When people misuse the word "random" I literally shoot them in the face.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get the "trade then trade back" part. getting money online is like the easiest [censored] ever. sounds like he's just being a pussy.

also, evenkeal doesn't live in the US?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the assumption if its easy for him to get money online. Getting money online in the US is not as easy as many many believe it is. I've been waiting for my epassporte to get verified now for something like 2+ months (their support doesnt respond to my inquiries) and nothing else works anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

prepaid visa debit card - apply online - card will come in mail - go online and activate card - take card to any number of locations like currency exchange or grocery store and load monies on to card. go to poker site, deposit monies and gogogogogo.

withdraws will be covered in a future episode.

(apologies for the hijackery)

get robusto soon evenkeal, blah, blah blah...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he's probably happy he's getting all this attention right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never really understood the attension whore mindset - but id imagine getting attention for being broke just mere weeks after claiming to be a truly excellent player is unlikely to be giving him wood right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say the opposite here. Some people just love attention, it doesn't matter what kind it is. Would they prefer positive as opposed to negative attention? Possibly.

Its a condition. People who seek empathy in any way shape or form and seek attention in extreme forms of desperation.

Standard.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

off by a week, damn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
When people misuse the word "random" I literally shoot them in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate when people randomly misuse the word "literally."
Old 03-20-2007, 01:45 AM

Gild- while I appreciate the heads up I'll believe most people simply had assumed it happened at some point.
Obviously being off by a week was minor variance- which makes this forum applicable.
I'm not even sure this is a beat for Evenkeal. I mean he still is who he is.

Apefish
Old 03-20-2007, 01:51 AM

I bet you he faked his busto to gain more publicity. I could imagine that happening. I'll put money on it.

Barrin6
Old 03-20-2007, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get the "trade then trade back" part. getting money online is like the easiest [censored] ever. sounds like he's just being a pussy.

also, evenkeal doesn't live in the US?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the assumption if its easy for him to get money online. Getting money online in the US is not as easy as many many believe it is. I've been waiting for my epassporte to get verified now for something like 2+ months (their support doesnt respond to my inquiries) and nothing else works anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

prepaid visa debit card - apply online - card will come in mail - go online and activate card - take card to any number of locations like currency exchange or grocery store and load monies on to card. go to poker site, deposit monies and gogogogogo.

withdraws will be covered in a future episode.

(apologies for the hijackery)

get robusto soon evenkeal, blah, blah blah...

[/ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal is not from the states so none of this is applicable.