Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2006, 08:05 PM

Default Some positive words for partypoker

I have not been shy about bashing party in the past. This is the first time that I've ever took an extended break from partypoker due partly to the unrealistic vip offer that I got (I believe this acelerator promotion is flawed towards its high volume players )but mainly because I was tired of all the crap that party put me through and their disgusting customer support.

There's been nothing but negative feedback here on 2+2 regarding the new party upgrade and I've yet to see very many if any positive feedback at all the last few days.

I did the upgrade and to be honest I have yet to experience any glitches or any of the problems that people here are getting. The software for me is running as smooth as butter. I tried out 10 tabling yesterday for several hours and not once did I have any problems. I can't seriously be the only one.

Nonetheless I feel we often criticize party for just about everything, and much of it is warranted but very seldom do we give them credit. I still have much gripes with party but with respect to this upgrade, I think it's fantastic!

1)I can't put into words how great it is to have 10 tables opened simultaneously on your monitor with no overlap.

2)The cashier information in the lobby is great! Nice to have all my info readily accessible. Love this new feature.

3)Excellent job with disabling the observed hand histories to curb datamining. Great job guys, please don't listen to all the idiots that are on 2+2 complaining about it. In the long run this will be good for poker and for your site. I hope you take further steps to eliminate any new programs that attempt datamining in the future as well.
For all of you that are complaining about it, get a life.
God forbid that you'll have to learn how to play poker now.

4)I really like the new sleek layout and the news refresh window. For me anyways the software is running very smoothly

5)I like the fact that you added some new higher limit tables and tournaments. I'm not so sure about the large influx of 6 handed tables at every limit though. Although I do enjoy the shorthanded games, I feel it's killing a lot of the full handed tables quickly.

The changes you've made in your software, I would say is revolutionary. I can totally see other sites adopting the new features that you have implemented. Great job guys.
That's it for now, just thought your programming team could hear some positive feedback in light of all the chaos.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Some positive words for partypoker

See avatar.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

See avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already got the * from OOT. I meant every word I say about this new update, I love it and think party is doing a great job. Maybe some the problems you're getting is because it's on your end maybe?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:14 PM

Ahkmed is that you again? Quit posting on 2+2 and start answering the Party Poker phone line.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahkmed is that you again? Quit posting on 2+2 and start answering the Party Poker phone line.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, how'd you know my name? [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2006, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I like to call him Dikshit personally.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have not been shy about bashing party in the past. This is the first time that I've ever took an extended break from partypoker due partly to the unrealistic vip offer that I got (I believe this acelerator promotion is flawed towards its high volume players )but mainly because I was tired of all the crap that party put me through and their disgusting customer support.

There's been nothing but negative feedback here on 2+2 regarding the new party upgrade and I've yet to see very many if any positive feedback at all the last few days.

I did the upgrade and to be honest I have yet to experience any glitches or any of the problems that people here are getting. The software for me is running as smooth as butter. I tried out 10 tabling yesterday for several hours and not once did I have any problems. I can't seriously be the only one.

Nonetheless I feel we often criticize party for just about everything, and much of it is warranted but very seldom do we give them credit. I still have much gripes with party but with respect to this upgrade, I think it's fantastic!

1)I can't put into words how great it is to have 10 tables opened simultaneously on your monitor with no overlap.

2)The cashier information in the lobby is great! Nice to have all my info readily accessible. Love this new feature.

3)Excellent job with disabling the observed hand histories to curb datamining. Great job guys, please don't listen to all the idiots that are on 2+2 complaining about it. In the long run this will be good for poker and for your site. I hope you take further steps to eliminate any new programs that attempt datamining in the future as well.
For all of you that are complaining about it, get a life.
God forbid that you'll have to learn how to play poker now.

4)I really like the new sleek layout and the news refresh window. For me anyways the software is running very smoothly

5)I like the fact that you added some new higher limit tables and tournaments. I'm not so sure about the large influx of 6 handed tables at every limit though. Although I do enjoy the shorthanded games, I feel it's killing a lot of the full handed tables quickly.

The changes you've made in your software, I would say is revolutionary. I can totally see other sites adopting the new features that you have implemented. Great job guys.
That's it for now, just thought your programming team could hear some positive feedback in light of all the chaos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd this post.

Adam
Old 02-18-2006, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's because you are the exception and not the rule. People who don't experience any issues usually don't talk about their "non-problems". It's the people who have trouble that are the most vocal.

FWIW, I have also been relatively problem free.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's because you are the exception and not the rule. People who don't experience any issues usually don't talk about their "non-problems". It's the people who have trouble that are the most vocal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your 2nd and 3rd sentences are correct. But they do not support your 1st sentence. In fact, the 2nd and 3rd sentence add support to the the 1st one being false.

Adam
Old 02-18-2006, 10:35 PM

that's what I was thinking [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]