Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Alec \"traheho\" Torelli........don\'t read if sensitive

Traheho and his roommate
Old 03-18-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: Alec \"traheho\" Torelli........don\'t read if sensitive *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 03-18-2007, 05:55 PM

OP you suck. I would also like you to please not post on 2p2 anymore or get dragged by a truck, one of the two.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP you suck. I would also like you to please not post on 2p2 anymore or get dragged by a truck, one of the two.

[/ QUOTE ]If I may ask, why not both?
Old 03-18-2007, 06:23 PM

dudes,

He lives with a Black guy. He can't possibly be a racist. I wonder if this is a case of mistaken identity or if traho just lost his cool one day. The second seems more likely. And given that this is NVG, this is what I choose to believe.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wake up white people! okay this is the biggest load of bull,shi,t i've ever seen in my life. im acutally pissed off someone would write this. just for the record, i am LIVING with and owning a black guy. we are nearly best friends and are possibly producing a TV show together and will be traveling for the next year. I currently mentour and whip him . secondly i've never said the word "n....." b/c prefer other racial epithets consistantly call out people who use it. i also dont feel the word c**t is a strong enough word to describe exactly how I feel about women, but I haven't found a better term yet so I use it reluctantly . I recieved no email or contact from ftp reguarding this manner and have a vivid memory of hands i played and dont remember ever having this come up. not even close. i would never go as far as saying some of the things you accused me of outside of a KKK meeting/rally . lastly, if it was me it was the grand wizard playign on my account but i highly doubt that was the case. i'd apprecaite it if you didnt disrespcet me liek that and start making up rumors which obvisouly arent true. White Power
trah (alec)

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 03-18-2007, 06:59 PM

It was probably his black roommate who got on his account and made the comments to rile up all the whites who would be so offended.

Irony++?
Old 03-20-2007, 02:02 AM

I'm not an idiot, believe me ALEC it was someone on your account who did it.......i'm amazed by the negative reaction towards me but I'm not shocked, i guess if you're gonna believe someone, you're gonna believe the white guy.........i guess I must be so bored that I'm posting false claims about ONE PERSON being a blatant racist on a poker site, yea that's it......Believe me, it happened. I have absolutely no reason to lie. One of you traheho fanboys, please tell me what i have to gain off lying about this, i'm very interested.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:04 AM

The fact that you don't rememeber it doesn't shock me at all either, when you're a total bigot saying derogatory statements won't stand out in your mind, but it sure stayed on mine.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an idiot, believe me ALEC it was someone on your account who did it.......i'm amazed by the negative reaction towards me but I'm not shocked, i guess if you're gonna believe someone, you're gonna believe the white guy .........i guess I must be so bored that I'm posting false claims about ONE PERSON being a blatant racist on a poker site, yea that's it......Believe me, it happened. I have absolutely no reason to lie. One of you traheho fanboys, please tell me what i have to gain off lying about this, i'm very interested.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL
Closed Thread