Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: ask me about IV drug use

[ QUOTE ]
You can do one drug one time with out becoming an addict again. Which one?

Also, a friend of mine is really keen on trying cocaine once. He says 'once' but how easy/hard is it to only try once?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it 2 times. Didn't like it, thought it was the biggest waste of money and didn't do it again. The guy I got it from was notoriously shady to other people so it probably wasn't that good, but I've never considered doing it again.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:31 PM

Ever do butt-to-butt?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:34 PM

Mike,

Was it a progressive thing that got you into H? Weed turns into Shrooms turns XXX turns into XXX turns into Coke turns into H? Or did you wake up one morning and were like "Hey, lets try the H today, and see what that's like?"

I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for H (or meth, or crank, or whatever), and I'm heavily into my weed. I mean, I guess I could go to my dealer X and say "Hey, can you get me some H" .. but moreso, I guess it would be something to do with the circle of friends that you're involved in when that stuff is around?

Anyway, I am glad to hear you've been off the stuff for a long time.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was it a progressive thing that got you into H? Weed turns into Shrooms turns XXX turns into XXX turns into Coke turns into H? Or did you wake up one morning and were like "Hey, lets try the H today, and see what that's like?"

[/ QUOTE ]

its progressive or was for me anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for H (or meth, or crank, or whatever), and I'm heavily into my weed. I mean, I guess I could go to my dealer X and say "Hey, can you get me some H" .. but moreso, I guess it would be something to do with the circle of friends that you're involved in when that stuff is around?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was inner city so that prob had a lot to do with access
Old 03-16-2007, 04:00 PM

So do you consider marijuana to be a "gateway" drug? Or was it something else that lead you from booze --> mj --> whatever --> heroin?
Old 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM

What was the line of progression in substances you were addicted to?

It took me a long time of smoking herb before trying coke because I was afraid of my strong addiction personality. FWIW, I've done coke 3 times and would do it again, but never got the slightest urge to need it or look for it. I wouldn't have experimented if I had a source for more, though.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:18 PM

nice post

what do you think of movies like requium for a dream/ trainspotting etc. do you think they do a good/ bad job portraying what its like - do you have trouble watching these movies?

also, when you were heavy into drugs, where did you see yourself being 10 yrs down the road? Kindof a weird question but when i look back at how i was during a certain time, thinking of where i thought i would be later on is always interesting to me.

stealthcow-
Old 03-17-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nice post

what do you think of movies like requium for a dream/ trainspotting etc. do you think they do a good/ bad job portraying what its like - do you have trouble watching these movies?

also, when you were heavy into drugs, where did you see yourself being 10 yrs down the road? Kindof a weird question but when i look back at how i was during a certain time, thinking of where i thought i would be later on is always interesting to me.

stealthcow-

[/ QUOTE ]

both are ok i guess irt reality....HBO's The Corner was the best i had seen though.

doesnt bother me much to watch them, but i try to avoid the graphic scenes as it triggers emotion.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was inner city so that prob had a lot to do with access

[/ QUOTE ]

Where I live in SF there are guys who literally walk around on the streets who will say to you as you pass - "do you like drugs?". They typically have hard [censored] like crack, H, sometimes meth, they never have anything nice like acid or E.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:52 AM

congrats on being clean, keep it that way