Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (week of 3/12 Thurs. 25-50NL)

More uncapped games please!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
More uncapped games please!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What was it that Chuck Dickens Said? "Can I have some more, please?"
Old 03-16-2007, 05:57 AM

I usually fall asleep watching live at the bike everynight just catching the last two hours of shows on the weekends. Well, tonight I can't close my eyes with this game.

WAIT, what's this, the archive cuts off after a little over an hour. Oh, well, nighty night.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:33 AM

Default Corp Mike Stats

I got tired of Bart and the rest putting Mike up as some sort of $200 per hour winner so I decided to open a spread sheet on him. These numbers are only for the web cast taken at the last results showing usually 2.5 hours into the game. They were taken from August 18th 2006 through last night.

In 2007 Mike is webcam stuck $41k winning only 1 n 9 outings since they didn't show the last results page last night I am guessing he lost at least $8k making him webcam stuck for $49k in 2007. Heads up "tournaments" not included.

2006 he lost in 21 of 33 outings stuck a total of $6400 wonder what this would be if Trish had played hard against him (she is a much better player).

Each outing is about 2.5 hours of play. You can figure out the hourly rate.

Anyone with a short fuse like Corp Mike cannot be a winning player at any level.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Corp Mike Stats

I completely agree and have felt for a long time like Bart and in the past Dave/Bart gave far too much credit to almost everyone assuming they are good or a winning player. It makes a lot more sense to assume everyone is a horrible braindead retard and work from there.

I don't know what games Corp Mike normally plays these days, but in general on LATB he has been extremely fortunate that the games never feature many expert players, because if they did he would get carved up like this every single night.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:31 AM

Default The 5K Minimum

First of all, thanks to the Bike for getting a good game on the air this week. Seeing that gaggle of nutbars wing chips around was terrific.

I second the notion that Mike would be eaten alive if there were more good players in the game, and I think he has been mangled on a fairly consistant basis. However, the live feed would not be as interesting and Mike would not be around, so maybe it's good the way it is. I miss the times when he would set himself up for a ferocious beat and then start ragging the other guy for being a donkey. Those exchanges with Allen were priceless.

More 5K games, guys! Nice job.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WAIT, what's this, the archive cuts off after a little over an hour. Oh, well, nighty night.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah was a great first hour, would like to see the rest!
Old 03-16-2007, 02:24 PM

I was so looking forward to seing the show... And of cource I made dinner and started watching and only the first hour works for me... *sigh*
Old 03-16-2007, 02:41 PM

Note: This is my personal opinion, and
I would probably lose tons of chips to Mike if I played at his stakes.

Mike's game keeps a lot of players on their heels. Playing heads up and oop I would try to apply pressure on every street. He is great about taking free cards especially on the turn, but he has the guts to push back for all of the chips. If you play a hand with him oop you should be prepared to put all of your chips in the pot. You have to have a hand to play him oop or you need a super tight image like Kenny.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was so looking forward to seing the show... And of cource I made dinner and started watching and only the first hour works for me... *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just you... you can e-mail them (like I have) and let them know about it. They usually resolve archive playback issues pretty quickly.
- T