Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: How long does UltimateBet cashout to Epassporte take?

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW my wd (requested Mon) just came through.

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so happy to hear that...I was planning on making a w/d tonight.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:34 PM

I requested a withdraw of $1200 yesterday at 3:15pm and received it today at 1:00PM so less then 24hrs for me! = )

Also this was my second cash out to epass and the first one took just a few hours longer.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 PM

my cashout request from last Friday, March 9th, was also processed today at 2:30PM. It is now in my epassporte account. It seems that they are catching up on all cashout requests from several days ago.

Not to highjack this thread, but I have requested an eppassporte card and it has not arrived yet. How long does it take to process an EFT to your checking account?
Old 03-15-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my cashout request from last Friday, March 9th, was also processed today at 2:30PM. It is now in my epassporte account. It seems that they are catching up on all cashout requests from several days ago.

Not to highjack this thread, but I have requested an eppassporte card and it has not arrived yet. How long does it take to process an EFT to your checking account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, my cashout was too processed today 3:02:41 PM. It takes exactly 7 business for a EFT from Epass to your checking account. I did several EFT from Epass and now I only use ATM to withdraw my money from Epass.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:39 PM

Mine took three business days fwiw.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW my wd (requested Mon) just came through.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a withdraw of $1200 yesterday at 3:15pm and received it today at 1:00PM so less then 24hrs for me! = )

[/ QUOTE ]

My withdrawal from last friday went through today as well.

This doesn't look good for UB though. Waiting until now to process these withdrawals requested days apart suggests that they might have a cash flow problem.

I advise 2+2ers to stay away.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:43 PM

Ive been making withdraws on from UB to EPASS for months now and have never had one go through under 24 hours.Most withdraws took a couple days,im not sure that this is any indication of them not having any money.What would lead you to make that assumption,and give advice to stay away?Is it just the withdraws or you have another reason to believe this black??Just curious if you know something i dont lol.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:38 PM

Anybody do withdraws to Click2Pay via UB? That any fast?
Old 03-16-2007, 12:51 AM

So I guess I must be the only guy that has had both of my withdraws to epass only take one day both times....guess I must be running good!
Old 03-16-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ive been making withdraws on from UB to EPASS for months now and have never had one go through under 24 hours.Most withdraws took a couple days,im not sure that this is any indication of them not having any money.What would lead you to make that assumption,and give advice to stay away?Is it just the withdraws or you have another reason to believe this black??Just curious if you know something i dont lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Several people made cashout requests at different times. They were all processed at once days later.

[ QUOTE ]

Ive been making withdraws on from UB to EPASS for months now and have never had one go through under 24 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny. Months ago they weren't even offering withdrawals from UB to Epass.

[ QUOTE ]
Most withdraws took a couple days

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way this is unacceptable. Especially so when every other site processes withdrawals in less than a day typically.

[ QUOTE ]
What would lead you to make that assumption,and give advice to stay away?Is it just the withdraws or you have another reason to believe this black??Just curious if you know something i dont lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. It's more a combination of things. Days to process cashouts. The processing of several cashouts from different days all at once is a bit suspicious. They don't send confirmation emails when you deposit or withdraw.