Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 09:46 AM

Default What would you do?

With appx. $250 in your account, what do you think would be the wisest game to play. Do you think it would be smarter to two table .50/1 or to four table .25/.50? Please post your suggestions and why. Thanks <font color="blue"> </font>
Old 03-15-2007, 10:06 AM

Default Re: What would you do?

Your own ability is the crucial factor when making this decision. You really should provide more details regarding your multitabling skills etc.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 AM

Although you didn't quite say the opposite, it's worth pointing out that playing twice the tables doesn't automatically equal moving down to half the limits, much the same way that playing at a table where you're dealt 200 hands an hour means you can only play at half the stakes you would at a 100/hr table.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:49 AM

Well, I can manage to play 1-4 tables rather efficiently (this too would be the 6-max tables). Anyhting more than four tables at once is something that I don't have that much experience with. I guess the way that I see it, by playing 4 tables at .25/.50 I would be able to see more hands per hour and would also have a little more leeway with the hands I could play. And when it comes to two tabling .50/1 i would see half the hands and would have to play a little more on the tight side. Just confused on what to do all together. I would really appreciate any advice/help... Thanks