Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Ephedrine

[ QUOTE ]
It's a vasodilator , and increases your metabolic rate of calorie burn. Check Wikipedia for ECA stack for more complete information.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think that that is true. It is a brocnciodialator (which is why it is used with asthma) however is consticts blood flow everywhere else. (note: try taking a dose of ephedrine and getting sexually aroused **unpossible**)

http://www.ageless.co.za/herb-ephedra.htm info cited there.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw I'm on my third day of ECA stack w/o the A. (You guys better all be right that there's absolutely no chance that aspirin makes any difference.) I'm only doing one in the morning, really just so I can get all the crap I have to do done before I go to Vegas this weekend, and also maybe lose a little weight. Nice energy boost but not something I'd want to make a huge habit of. I can see where a desk job and coworkers could get very annoying. Also I've never been a fan of taking drugs anything other than recreationally. I don't like to feel that dependent on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who told you not to take the asprin. It is a good idea to use asprin as 1) it thins your blood 2) it reduced swelling/ inflamation
Old 03-14-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer,
you don't need the aspirin. studies have shown it plays no role in aiding the thermogenic effect of E and C. I would most def. ease into the cycle. Take it once a day for a week, and maybe twice daily the next week. Trust me you will be humming with the initial dose for the first week and might never have to increase. And yes take it early enough in the day to test your tolerance.

[/ QUOTE ]

The asprin isn't for thermogenisis. Sort of like how your seat belt isn't to make your car go faster.