Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 05:51 PM

Default WHAT!?? Oh [censored].... wait, what!?? wtf??

So I got back into contact with an old high school ex a month or two ago just over e-mail. We just talk casually, reminisce about the old times, see whats been up lately, thats it. She's had a couple kids and moved in with a guy, I'm still with my girlfriend, etc. I get this email next. Interesting....................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;
Hey there stud muffin! I found the keylogger jason has been using and deleted it. Apparently he has read All of the emails that we've sent for the past 3 months, he's a [censored]. That's why he was so anxious to sell the house. I also found out that we have another one on the way, great timing with this one too lol. I've been breast feeding and I haven't been having my monthly. The big give away was that the more I ran on the treadmill the bigger my belly got lol. I went to the doctor and had a sonogram and i'm about 3 month's along.

jason thinks that we should work things out that its better for the kids. He thinks that the responsibilities from the daycare and being around the kids all day has stressed me out. He wants to take me on a vacation somewhere. If he's stupid enough to pay for it i'll go anywhere. About the old times, yeah I think that not having any worries and not having kids is a part of why I miss you so much. But mainly I think you would make a better father figure for james and johnathon and the new one. jason is a great dad but I would like to raise the kids with you. jason is going to be out of town this weekend. His parents were supposed to come thru colorado on vacation to arizona but had a car accident in Dallas. They both died! I think its funny cause they were idiots and I like your parents better anyway. So, if you think you can handle it you can give me a call on my cell Friday or Saturday. At least you won't have to worry about getting me pregnant lol. I'll be home with three kids, two little one's and the one in my belly lol. I'm going to get my tubes tied after this one I think three is all I can handle without losing my mind.

I know you want to be friends right now, but I really think if we start hanging out and after this one is born you will make a great dad. I just want to stay with jason untill the baby is born because I'm already working the daycare and I know nobody wants to hire a pregnant lady. Anyways, enough with my rambling. Remember do not email me back. I will email you with my new address shortly, Love samantha.
>>>>>>>>>>>

I can not promise you that this e-mail was really her typing or that any of it is true. What I can promise, though, is that this is from the same e-mail she's always had and that I really did find it in my email box one morning. Make of it what you may.

*PS - If anyone knows who I am, keep it to yourself. I could do best without a huge trainwreck but it was so perfect BBV....
Old 03-14-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: WHAT!?? Oh [censored].... wait, what!?? wtf??

i call BS

if it's not, I'd probably burn my computer to make sure I never get an email from that girl again.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:57 PM

Damn you are fast

There is no BS coming from my end - this isn't made up, taken out of context, or anything
Old 03-14-2007, 06:02 PM

if it was bs he wouldnt go thru the trouble of making a gimmick account
Old 03-14-2007, 06:03 PM

If this is a fake email sent to you by the husband, he's probably the best leveller of all time.

If it's not, I think we're all in agreement that she's 100% psycho.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

If you dig her enough to ditch the current gf, and raise some other dudes 3 kids, go for it.

Also, She's an ex. whatever issues ended the relationship before will probably end it again.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

If you dig her enough to ditch the current gf, and raise some other dudes 3 kids (while getting a huge freaking child-support check from her ex-husband every month), go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our family court system here in the US is splendid. Don't you think?
Old 03-14-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

His parents were supposed to come thru colorado on vacation to arizona but had a car accident in Dallas. They both died! I think its funny cause they were idiots and I like your parents better anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Runaway and never look back.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:41 PM

I just cant see how this is real. IM not saying OP is making it up but someone has to be messing with him. If somehow this really is from your ex and she really is serious then this could be the most incredible thing ive ever read.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 PM

the spelling of johnathon's name is such a life beat