Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

i need some serious help for 100nl. i dunno wtf my issue is. 50nl since november of 06.....

graph:

Old 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM

Play better?
Old 03-07-2007, 12:07 AM

meleader where does the 8% of hands you call with pf come from? Coldcalling in position? Coldcalling in the blinds? Limping behind?

I don't know if your problems can be solved through stat analysis, but you might look into opening up your 3betting range and see if that opens up and new +EV situations
Old 03-11-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

Can you find any leaks in my game?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Finally up to 10K

Here are my stats (hope these pictures are ok size and also the correct ones)

I play 5nl - 6max and 4-table

Known leaks and are currently trying to fix then (see from around hand 5000 in my graph is were I took a look myself)

1. Raise PF more and less limping
2. Turn aggression, it looks like I always give up there
3. Value bet more on the river, or at least do something
4. Try to steal more blinds
5. Figure out who to check raise and then do it like crazy

So can anyone tell me if those are really leaks (just in case) and tell me what other leaks (I'm sure there are plenty) I have.

Thank you all in advance.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:39 PM

I recently moved upto 25NL and I can't seem to beat it. At 10NL I use to easily beat it and still do when I drop down. I dont have any clue what it is. I play pretty much the same way as before when I was at 10NL. I play pretty tight PF but c-bet a lot. At 10NL my c-bets seem to work a good amount but now I get raised a lot. Is there really much of a difference between the levels as far as skill? At both levels I run at something like 18.2/15.2/3.25 so I am pretty tight. Could that be the problem? I've played almost 17,000 hands and am down almost 5 buyins
Old 03-14-2007, 05:50 PM

There is very little difference between 10NL and 25NL, maybe you need to start exercising table selection, but I'd say your 5BI loss is due to variance. You have very nice pf stats, but most of the game is played postflop. nits start to appear at 25NL more commonly than lower limits, are you paying these guys off? are you going to showdown with marginal hands in big pots vs tags or good players? You need to start looking out for this type of detail.

@kamilla I just had a quick look and the first thing that strikes me is that you complete too much in the sb and that reflects in your sb winrate(Isuspect it's in red) by folding all hands in the sb you would only be losing @ 0.07ptbb, I think that's what I read somewhere here, correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently moved upto 25NL and I can't seem to beat it. At 10NL I use to easily beat it and still do when I drop down. I dont have any clue what it is. I play pretty much the same way as before when I was at 10NL. I play pretty tight PF but c-bet a lot. At 10NL my c-bets seem to work a good amount but now I get raised a lot. Is there really much of a difference between the levels as far as skill? At both levels I run at something like 18.2/15.2/3.25 so I am pretty tight. Could that be the problem? I've played almost 17,000 hands and am down almost 5 buyins

[/ QUOTE ]well i guess this is a better spot then ur op but still pretty meaningless (which is why tha first one was locked)

we cant help at all with tha given info. who knows?!?!?!?!?!? preflop stats dont matter much (u could b an ok winner at 25nl playin 12 11 3 or 33 25 1.8) and other then that u gave us nothin to work with. post some hands reply to some threads and figure out ur leaks. it is rather simple. these vagu posts r not the answere. put in tha work and 25nl will b easy soon enough
Old 03-20-2007, 01:20 AM

I posted this in the brew, but it obv belongs here ... behold my best month evar ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I feel good, can't deny that [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 02:48 AM

meleader2: Your too nitty basically.

You don't raise enough preflop basically so your opponents have correct odds to stack you with sets, take a look at all the big pots you've lost and see how many times it was overpair vs set/2pair. Your win %SD might be high, but im going to bet your only winning at showdown in small pots, and behind in the huge ones.

Raise more preflop, don't stack off light postflop in big pots with only an 1 pair when everyone at the table knows your a nit and aren't going to stack off light against you.