Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: love or hate stars lo8 30/60

yah I would think between our little chats when I first started playing as well as communication you would know I respect your game and def try to learn from you. Heck even went out of my way a few times to ask your opin on hands etc. I am often an [censored] to people I don't respect as players or individuals and since we haven't met unless you were the guy to my left at tstone who said he plays LO8 on stars with me often as well as tourneys than I do not know you.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM

Yeah, i just took them the wrong way. You just happened to make the comments at the same point that others said similar things that were meant to be derisive. I ignore them but commented to you since i was kind of surprised.

I now see that i was surprised because you werernt making any negative commments at all. Completely my fault. SO now, if you did say anything derisive, it woudl be warranted [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2007, 09:12 PM

Beef. Sometimes.

The preflop is terrible. And when foes see you limp with stuff like this they will isod u more, not less.

gl

bdd
Old 03-21-2007, 09:35 PM

223K can only win half the pot. dont play for half the pot. fold>raise>call. raising at least gives you some fold equity.

btw, imo, high hands can win the whole pot while forcing others into chasing for half. alot of veteran omaha players think high hands are chasing for half for some reason. i see it the other way around.