Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Mid Strip Options and Wynn Parking Situation

Hey All,
I'm headed out to Vegas in two weeks and I'll be staying st Bills Gambling Hall (formerly Barbary Coast) and will probably be playing a lot of mid limit cash games at Bellagio, 1/2 NL at Bally's and at least one Caesars noon tourney.
If anyone has info or tips on these games that they would like to share that would be great but also the main reason for this post is that I will have a car and I want to hit either the Venetain or Wynn at some point and want to get opinions on which is the best to drive and park at.
From what I have heard it sounds like the Wynn parking garage is very close to the poker room. Is this true also is there only one main parking garage so I know that I can't miss it it and what floor has the direct connection to the poker room?
Thanks and look forward to playing with many of you mid limit guys in Vegas in a few weeks.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Mid Strip Options and Wynn Parking Situation

the poker room is just inside the doors on the 2nd level. but there's only 4-5 levels so it's not a big deal. getting in and out of the parking garage is much easier at wynn than at the venetian.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:56 PM

I would park in the Caesars garage and home-base outta there...I did when I was in town back at the end of Jan and it worked out prefectly for the games I wanted to hit.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:11 PM

No mid limit (8/16, 15/30) at Caesars. Highest they ever get going is 6/12 there so I will only be there for the Noon tourney and maybe a little NL. I will spend most of my time at Mid Limits at Bellagio but want to also try Venetian or Wynn to mix it up a bit.
It looks like I will just drive up to Wynn as the poker room is so convenient to the parking garage.