Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 03:41 PM

Default Re: 200NL - overpair + fd up against a tricky LAG.

[ QUOTE ]
he is not a tricky lag at all

[/ QUOTE ]

no? that was my conclusion after he owned me in this hand, and then moments later c/r bluffed a turn with Q high, pushing me off TPGK.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:44 PM

I have him at 23/14/1.8 over 725 hands so he's not even that agressive.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he is not a tricky lag at all

[/ QUOTE ]

no? that was my conclusion after he owned me in this hand, and then moments later c/r bluffed a turn with Q high, pushing me off TPGK.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh. i stand corrected
Old 03-14-2007, 01:27 PM

Hello,

I don't really have a lot to say about the hand. I understand why you would push there and that it's a very unfortunate situation for you to be in.
About me being a calling station and a fish, well, thanks for reminding me, I'll get better immediately so that everybody is happy. lol.

One thing I would like to say though, the reason I signed up, is the following: Rebuyboy, I don't really care what you think or don't think of me, and there won't be a 'heads up for rolls'-e-penis threat from me or whatever. But, seriously, if I was a very bad player who played for amusement and didn't care about the money, you would have made me leave the table on multiple occasions. Berating people for bad plays and 'tapping the glass' isn't something you should be doing, ever. Actually, I urge everyone to never berate anyone ever. I come up with creative ways to interrupt in 'shark' (although I don't think sharks berate people) and 'fish' discussions, to make them stop. The worst thing I ever saw, since I play on party, was written by the hands of a regular poster here in SSNL. He explained to a very bad player that 'he shouldn't have called that bet on the turn, because he didn't have the pot odds'. Lol, are you serious? Please stop.

Thanks for reading,

Fish
Old 03-14-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I don't really have a lot to say about the hand. I understand why you would push there and that it's a very unfortunate situation for you to be in.
About me being a calling station and a fish, well, thanks for reminding me, I'll get better immediately so that everybody is happy. lol.

One thing I would like to say though, the reason I signed up, is the following: Rebuyboy, I don't really care what you think or don't think of me, and there won't be a 'heads up for rolls'-e-penis threat from me or whatever. But, seriously, if I was a very bad player who played for amusement and didn't care about the money, you would have made me leave the table on multiple occasions. Berating people for bad plays and 'tapping the glass' isn't something you should be doing, ever. Actually, I urge everyone to never berate anyone ever. I come up with creative ways to interrupt in 'shark' (although I don't think sharks berate people) and 'fish' discussions, to make them stop. The worst thing I ever saw, since I play on party, was written by the hands of a regular poster here in SSNL. He explained to a very bad player that 'he shouldn't have called that bet on the turn, because he didn't have the pot odds'. Lol, are you serious? Please stop.

Thanks for reading,

Fish

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooo what's your real 2p2 name? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FWIW I never really said anything negative about your play. You pwned me twice in like 5 minutes and basically ruined my night - respect!

And wordup to interrupting the sharks when they start to berate the fish. I've never understood why it makes people feel better to put down the players who are basically handing their money over.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:14 PM

I don't have a real 2p2 name, this is my first post. Obviously I do lurk here. Never posted because I started playing cashgames 4 weeks ago anyway. I probably will post now.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:45 PM

Wow, interesting. I think SSNL needs a party regulars thread like MSNL. Sounds like there's lots of drama.

Also, unlike ItsMrFish2U I will play rebuyboy HU for rolls.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, interesting. I think SSNL needs a party regulars thread like MSNL. Sounds like there's lots of drama.

Also, unlike ItsMrFish2U I will play rebuyboy HU for rolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

i accept ur challenge
Old 03-14-2007, 03:17 PM

don't tap the glass anymore.
Now I'm 100% you've read it you don't have any excuse, if you did before.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:19 PM

***'s getten 0wned