Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Interesting hand at 100nl (AQo 3bet pot)

[ QUOTE ]
Small-medium PP's/AQ and to a lesser extend QQ+/AK (I think he's 3betting QQ+/AK most of the time), this villain didn't seem scared to play in 3bet pots at all so I extended his range to small-medium PP's at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is an important read and crucial for n e one to correctly help with this hand. altho it kinda contradicts tha read of him being good because i think callin here with 100bb stacks and an utg raiser is plain awfull

givin this read tho it does make it closer to a call. but i still dont like it i dont think. u still have tha read that he is good. and this line just doesnt look like sumtin a "good" player would do with much that we beat. when im playin against known regs who think i often try to play my super good made hands in a fashion like this where u really have no idea wut i am doin thus turning tha hand into a guess game (which is tha way this hand seems) a guessing game. to me it seems like we r totally lost on the turn and really have no idea wut he is doin here. thus i think we need to fold. no sense in guessing for a stack when we have 2ndptk. just doesnt feel like a +EV spot to me at all. more like a spot where u got FPS.

if ur read was that he was a maniac and that he wasnt good then obv a call is debatable but still meh imo. the fact that u say he is good tho really makes me not want to get a 200bb pot with 2nd pair. i really think thats wut this boils down to.