Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of Main Event entrants will finish 2006 as net winners?
0-10% 14 14.00%
11-25% 35 35.00%
26-40% 22 22.00%
41-55% 13 13.00%
56-70% 10 10.00%
71-85% 3 3.00%
86-100% 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2007, 04:18 AM

Default Re: brag: my baby does the hanky panky

sorry. thought she was 15.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:20 AM

where did you bury the body?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:34 AM

First things that come into my head:
Dateline.
Chris Hansen.

Second thing:
Where do I bury the body?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:50 AM

ughughughgugh please never let me have a daughter
Old 03-12-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beat: you're upset your 13 yr old is having sex

question: how did you find out? we want details!

[/ QUOTE ]
zeebo,

not sure if you are making a semi-joke perverted comment or not, but if you are that's really not cool. if you're just curious about what happened in general and not looking for me to provide unpleasant descriptions about what i saw then i suppose you and the rest of bbv are wondering and i'll tell you the story.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
brag: he's literally my baby; caught my thirteen year-old son having teh secks, wtf?

brag: my twenty year-old daughter is still pure.

Wouldn't this make things so much better?

[/ QUOTE ]
nu star,

yes, i suppose it would have been better if it was my son. i still would be pretty upset, as thirteen is not the age you want any of your kids getting into those things, but you're right, somehow daughters are a little more precious in that regard and it's utterly devastating to find your little princess doing something you wanted her to wait much longer for (to be honest, and i'm sure other dad's here will agree, you don't actually ever want your daughter doing that stuff, which sadly is just not realistic).

[ QUOTE ]
where did you bury the body?

[/ QUOTE ]

all those wondering if i killed/mutilated the boy involved,

well no, neither. i didn't do anything, actually. which sounds bad, i know, but i'll just explain the whole thing:

we live on a lake and have a pretty nice place with a decent amount of land. being on the water, obviously our house is pretty popular with our kid's friends. they are always over in the summer for wakeboarding/tubing etc. anyway, i'm just telling you that, because we have a lot of visitors a lot of the time. and this boy has been coming here since he was very young and he's basically part of the family. or so i thought.

anyway, most of our land is forested and i've been clearing out diseased trees and fallen branches and whatnot for the past few weeks. today, i was walking up to the fenceline so i could spend a few hours working at it. when i happened upon my little girl and this boy and they were, well, you know.

it took me a few seconds to process what was going on (i wasn't very close), but once i did i just couldn't really do anything. i kind of freaked out and swore at them, but then i just turned around and got back to the house as quickly as i could. i got my wife and told her to go and deal with it.

those of you asking if i killed the kid, i understand why you'd ask that, but to be honest i just couldn't go anywhere near. i didn't want to be around my daughter when she was doing that. i was mad, yes, but more just kind of confused, shocked, i don't know, just really upset.

anyway, i just got my wife to go deal with it and i haven't actually spoken with my girl, yet, about this. i know that i have to at some point, but i was just too flustered/weirded out to be a good dad about this today.

this has messed me up pretty good and i can't get to sleep. i don't know, the boy is a good kid and though i'm pretty pissed at him right now i think they were just kind of experimenting like you do when your kids. [censored], i don't know. i'm not ready for my thirteen year-old daughter to be a woman. this is just nuts.

i don't really know how to deal with this, at all. am i supposed to punish her? just talk to her about love and sex and try to be adult about it? wtf? geez. i never thought i'd be dealing with this so early.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:49 AM

This isn't the best choice of forum to post this in...

This sucks. You're gonna feel anger, denial (you'll grasp anything that let's you think it's a one-off thing), despair, you'll want to maybe bargain with yourself/daughter/the gods to take it away like it never happened, but you need to see past that and get to a point you accept it happened and really try hard to cool it.

Your daughter is probably mortified too.

Once you can do it without the anger etc sit with your daughter and really try to listen. Try and be understanding, and that way you might find out if this is the exception or this is what she does with this boy. That's not to say you have to indicate you're okay with it, but being cool makes it so much easier for things to get worked out.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:55 AM

what position were they doing it in?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:57 AM

Posting this here is [censored] up.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:01 AM

H
O
T
Old 03-12-2007, 06:09 AM

I have no idea what to tell you. You definitely need to confront her about it though, and figure out what the nature of their relationship is.