Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Online poker in China, Taiwan

thanks, i heard you the first time

what i am wondering though is have you cashed out in taiwan?? if so, what method did you use? when you registered at the sites you play and whatever ewallet you use did you use your adress in the states or taiwan?

IN SHORT: i understand that one can play on the sites now, and thanks for passing that on, but if i can't cash out i suppose it is of limited value.

are you from taibei?

i just realized that what i have written assumes that the us gov is going to continue making things more difficult. as things stand now i could just use epassporte to move funds into my us bank account, but i am curious if i could open a new account(say on party, as US ip adresses are blocked there) with a taiwan adress. do you know if neteller works in taiwan?(that is to say, can i open a neteller account w/ a taiwanese adress?)

alright, too many questions. thanks anyway though
Old 03-11-2007, 06:55 PM

Location: Irvine, CA (originally from Taipei, Taiwan! ROC represnt)

[ QUOTE ]
thanks, i heard you the first time

what i am wondering though is have you cashed out in taiwan?? if so, what method did you use? when you registered at the sites you play and whatever ewallet you use did you use your adress in the states or taiwan?

IN SHORT: i understand that one can play on the sites now, and thanks for passing that on, but if i can't cash out i suppose it is of limited value.

are you from taibei?

i just realized that what i have written assumes that the us gov is going to continue making things more difficult. as things stand now i could just use epassporte to move funds into my us bank account, but i am curious if i could open a new account(say on party, as US ip adresses are blocked there) with a taiwan adress. do you know if neteller works in taiwan?(that is to say, can i open a neteller account w/ a taiwanese adress?)

alright, too many questions. thanks anyway though

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i'm from taipei. when i played last time it was when in december where neteller still was available and i had a US address. you probably can set up a taiwan bank to do insta cash with taiwan address as long as you have proof of address. as far as i know, none of my taiwanese credit card work with ANY gaming sites as the banks regulate that
Old 03-11-2007, 06:57 PM

Location: Irvine, CA (originally from Taipei, Taiwan! ROC represnt)

i don't see a reason as to why you can't have a neteller linked to a taiwan address. i have not personally checked it but i doubt you'll have problems. better to check w/neteller than me