Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Thread Locked for No Reason

[ QUOTE ]
Why not post hot picks of elementary school girls too, that's hawt right?

[/ QUOTE ]

cause it's illegal

[ QUOTE ]
Love how our society has moved in this direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree wholeheartedly with you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2007, 12:53 AM

katy,

I haven't looked at the thread for obvious reasons, but FWIW, guys aren't quite as bad as message board hyperbole would indicate. Lots of guys, probably near half, prefer women in late 20's early 30's at least, and I'm just talking in terms of hotness. I actually suspect that most guys find their own age group hot for life.

There is the factor that guys will pretty much like whatever you put in front of them enough, and the mainstream media sure does a good job at puttting the next Britney Spears etc. out every year. I actually bet it is more women in the media than men that push this angle.

When I went back to grad school at 30, the women at work joked about how I'd be picking up undergrads. I won't say that they are not eye candy, and I'll joke about it, but honestly, they are way too young to be my type anymore. I can't believe I'm the exception here.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:59 AM

this is my most favorite thread ever.

fyc
Old 03-11-2007, 10:41 AM

kathy,

I find 16-17 year old girls with big perky breasts, beautiful faces, long tan legs, and flat tight stomachs who willing take photos of themselves to be absolutely disgusting. My friend just showed me a picture, and he is like "Is this girl hot?" and Im like "How old is she?" and hes like "18" and Im like "OMFG, she is hot" and hes like "I lied, she is 17 years old you pedophile", and I was like "OMFG, you are sick. She is just a child. How could anyone be attracted to a child. OMFG, I cant believe I am a pedophile, let me castrate myself now like the guy in Little Children", then he was like "Just kidding, she is actually 19" and by now I already started cstrating myself and I am like "Dude, Im going to kill you".
Old 03-11-2007, 12:07 PM

KKK,

a few days ago i went back and opened that thread again. I realize that i over-reacted the first time. most of those girls do, in fact, look like that are at least 17 yrs old. I was objecting to the 3 or 4 pictures that I saw that looked to me like 14 or 15 yr olds, both in face and body. It was disturbing to me at the time. I think a 14 yr old posed provocatively is a little much but oh well, what do i know.

Anyway, I admit that I over-reacted and I feel foolish. I can understand why a guy would enjoy looking at naked pics of 17-yr olds with big boobs and tight stomachs. Proceed. I will try not to open any more NSFW threads in OOT.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KKK

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.