Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: This chick is gorgeous...

By saying she is ugly you are implying that you have better standards, we just want to see those standards. Even if you don't think she's incredibly hot, which most of us do apparently, there is no possible way that you think she is ugly.

If you do, then we want to see what makes your standards so immaculate.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is attractive about her? Her face is awful...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post a picture of your girlfriend or the last girl you had sex with.

[/ QUOTE ]

waiting....

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no?

I dont find her attractive so I have to post a picture of the last person Ive slept with? That makes a lot of sense.

Since youve implied you do find her attractive why dont you roll out the pics of your hookups so we can get a good basis of comparison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, let me see if I have this right. It's 10 PM on a Sat. night, and you are saying some hot girl is ugly. If you are such a stud, why are you on the internet in OOT? Shouldn't you be using your mad skillz to pick up chix and get laid?
Old 03-10-2007, 10:56 PM

It's hard to pick up chicks when you're 300 pounds and haven't left the house in 4 days. It's much easier to say every hot chick you see is ugly and let OOT assume that you score 10s on a regular basis.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to pick up chicks when you're 300 pounds and haven't left the house in 4 days. It's much easier to say every hot chick you see is ugly and let OOT assume that you score 10s on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the chick in the OP your sister or something? I don't see how you're getting this worked up about it man... relax
Old 03-10-2007, 11:00 PM

Narclipetico,

I bet you think youre a riot. 80%+ of your posts on 2p2 are bitter and sarcastic. To think that somehow such a bitter, sad poster who primarily posts snide, unfunny one liners could goad me into posting something that only a scumbag would do is pathetic. You offer nothing to 2p2 or OOT and will probably be the only person I ever set to ignore since you post worthless drivel in just about every OOT topic.

Wooly,

She has a bangin body but her face has too many flaws to justify calling her gorgeous. Awful is, perhaps, too harsh of a criticism but I dont understand the attraction to her. I would say that at a minimum 1/2 the girls posted in the OMG teenage girl thread are better looking.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never inferred anything that should give anyone the assumption that I bang 10s on a regular basis. I'm will to bet any amount of money that I'm more attractive than you and get more tail than you. I'm going out now -- be sure to backout and post some garbage excuse so I can laugh at it tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:08 PM

slight gum to teeth ratio problem
Old 03-10-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm will to bet any amount of money that I'm more attractive than you and get more tail than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha..... you win the internet!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is attractive about her? Her face is awful...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post a picture of your girlfriend or the last girl you had sex with.

[/ QUOTE ]

waiting....

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no?

I dont find her attractive so I have to post a picture of the last person Ive slept with? That makes a lot of sense.

Since youve implied you do find her attractive why dont you roll out the pics of your hookups so we can get a good basis of comparison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, let me see if I have this right. It's 10 PM on a Sat. night, and you are saying some hot girl is ugly. If you are such a stud, why are you on the internet in OOT? Shouldn't you be using your mad skillz to pick up chix and get laid?

[/ QUOTE ]

So just because he doesn't think she's that hot, he should have to be bangin 10's all day every day?

She looks kinda like a horse dude, you need to chill out on this chick.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Narclipetico,

I bet you think youre a riot. 80%+ of your posts on 2p2 are bitter and sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's really sad is that you seem to remember every post I've ever made on 2+2, while the first post I ever remember seeing of yours was on this thread. While I'm flattered to have an internet stalker, it's a little creepy.