Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: update: PokerAide Window Manager (arrange tables for many sites)

Wow, this program rocks!

Thank you very much.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:00 PM

any plans to include support for the Beta Full Tilt software with resizable tables? It doesn't seem to pick them up and I bet they work simular enough to the final result that when the actual software comes out it woudl still work.

Great program if it can do that, btw.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any plans to include support for the Beta Full Tilt software with resizable tables? It doesn't seem to pick them up and I bet they work simular enough to the final result that when the actual software comes out it woudl still work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it with FTP resizables yesterday. It was fine--resized the tables, placed, etc.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:10 PM

Does this work for stars MTTs?
Old 03-10-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I will try to see if it works with the FTP beta this weekend. My windows box decided it hates me and blew up, but I still have a virtual machine I can test it on with windows 2000.

I'm not sure if it it works with PS MTTs or not. I don't know why it wouldn't, and I am pretty sure I could make it work if you want it. The best thing I can say is to try it, and if it doesn't work post and I'll try to make time to look at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it with FTP resizables yesterday. It was fine--resized the tables, placed, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-15-2007, 08:08 PM

Just saw this and it looks awesome, and i was also wondering, does this have an option to not make UB tables annoyingly "steal focus" when it's your turn to act on a table? For example i could be sizing a bet, but before i finish it my input from the keyboard is no longer at that table, because it was my turn to act at another table and it popped up and stole the 'focus' from the previous table.

It is profoundly annoying while multitabling and it affects alot of people (if not everyone) and i think alot of people will be really interested in this program if you were able to make UB tables stop doing this. This was also happening on prima and annoying people until they recently finally changed it by putting an option to disable it.

I was just looking for a fix to this right now and i would be one happy person if this could be done. You could perhaps include this feature for all poker sites! I have tried various programs like Tweak UI, and unchecking "Force table to front" in UB, MTH, and none of it works for UB.

Here is a link to an example thread about it for UB:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...1&fpart=all

and prima:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...0&fpart=all

and thanks alot for this program!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:42 PM

thetruest

Really, one point of contact is enough. If you just PM or just email or just post in this thread I'll read it, no reason to do all three.

I will consider adding this if I stumble upon how to do it.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thetruest

Really, one point of contact is enough. If you just PM or just email or just post in this thread I'll read it, no reason to do all three.

I will consider adding this if I stumble upon how to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry the last time you looked at this thread was a week ago. So i didn't know how active you were on 2+2. I left a disclaimer saying that they were the same messages as the thread.

SECond. I think alot of people will appreciate this feature as you can see by the threads I've pasted. I know alot of people just live with it but would much rather have it otherwise. Alot of people also just lived with the things that this program currently fixes; the problems seem to be along the same lines. But in fact, i think it's the most bothersome problem period for anyone that likes multitabling, and that you would probably get alot more people into the program with this feature (as in this could be its main feature). It isn't just a little peeve of mine or something, which is why i pasted links to various threads. Hence why i suggested it.

thanks for the response
Old 03-16-2007, 02:30 AM

I tried this but it doesn't seem to solve the problem of steal focusing. Also, when I tried to resize my table, it just cut off the window instead of resizing them making all of the bottom part missing. Am I doing something wrong? All I ever want is for UB not to steal focus, I don't mind running overlapping windows.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:42 AM

As i said, nice software. But the auto-open UB HH windows randomly doesn't work for me q=(

i set 4 UB tables. Sometimes the HH window auto-opens, sometimes it doesn't. I change or open nothing else on my comp, it seems purely random. And i hear that windows error beep when the table opens and the HH window doesn't.

Then, after the 4 UB tables i set are opened, the rest of the UB tables i open up aftwareds (usually for datamining) never work for the auto open HH.