Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I believe it is easier for
a poor and unemployed person to feed himself 1 14.29%
a poor but employed person to feed himself 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Funniest/ Most ridiculous thing you\'ve ever convinced someone

when i was 6 i convinced my friend i had a pet anaconda in the basement.

"can i see it?"

"nah i think he's sleeping"
Old 03-09-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I came home from work one day and my roommate (He owned the house) met me outside, he was PISSED. Apparently I'd left the front door unlocked when I left for work. He took me inside and the place was [censored], most of the furniture along with the TV was missing and the walls were all tagged up in spray paint with stuff like Next time you're dead, etc.

I was kinda just standing there in shock until he couldn't help it anymore and started laughing. He was gonna paint the place the next day and took the opportunity to destroy me.

I got punked. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is absolutly brilliant...
Old 03-09-2007, 03:46 AM

Had one of my Lutheran buddies from law school out drinking one night, he was a bit of a novice, we had him sipping Jaeger and chasing Tequila shots w/lime--rind and all. Down the hatch!
Old 03-09-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I convinced a girl in HS that you had to eat those bite size corn on the cobs (in salads and stir fry) like regular corn on the cob. Got a pretty good reaction from people at the table when she picked it up and started nibbling around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i TOTALLY would have believed that; that's a good one
Old 03-09-2007, 04:16 AM

AFTER A night of drinking at a friends mansion i asked a room fulll of girls if any of them had ever seen me / would like to see me juggle knives, i then picked up 4 huge knives out of their knife block (i was drunk off my ass and have no idea how to juggle knives) i knew they would all be too scared for my safety to actually let me juggle the knives, i was all like "cmon dont be scared ive done this hundreds of times" so w/o juggling the knives i convinced them that i could do it
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 AM

my dad got remarried about 11 years ago. I was 25 and lived about 2000 miles away. The first time I met his current wife was the day before the wedding. She has a son who was 12 at the time. I convinced him that my dad hated kids and would abuse him anytime his mom left the two of them alone.

At the wedding, he started acting up at the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part and his uncle took him outside to "modify his currently unacceptable behavior". I told my dad the story about 2 years later and he was pissed at me because the kid threw a fit anytime his mom left the house. He would be hysterical if she went to the store, etc. This lasted for about the first 9 months of their marriage.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my dad got remarried about 11 years ago. I was 25 and lived about 2000 miles away. The first time I met his current wife was the day before the wedding. She has a son who was 12 at the time. I convinced him that my dad hated kids and would abuse him anytime his mom left the two of them alone.

At the wedding, he started acting up at the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part and his uncle took him outside to "modify his currently unacceptable behavior". I told my dad the story about 2 years later and he was pissed at me because the kid threw a fit anytime his mom left the house. He would be hysterical if she went to the store, etc. This lasted for about the first 9 months of their marriage.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems unncessary. Would make for some pretty good TV, but who does that in real life ? lol
Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My convincing story involves some pretty graphic sexual descriptions, so I think it's best to put it in white, as to not risk getting banned...

<font color="white">

it wasa the same person who convinced dane cook he was funny

I once convinced a bunch of 2p2er's that I had a sexually graphic story posted in white.

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

i think someone convinced you, at some point in your life, that you were funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-09-2007, 06:03 AM

In college on the east coast one of my friends from Arizona came out to visit. We convinced one of my friends that in a few weeks we were going to have a rice eating contest in St Louis (as it was neutral territory) at a restaurant named rice barn. Somehow he thought it totally normal that two college students would fly to St Louis for an afternoon to engage in a rice eating competition.

In high school convinced a girl that the orange stripe on the irish flag stood for the lack of snakes.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:39 AM

On my first day of university I convinced one of my flatmates I had leprousy. No physical evidence, I just somehow persuaded him.