Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Another Bodog Prop

Bet On: Will Heather Mills drop out of Dancing with the Stars 4? Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No refunds. No over limit wagers. It must be officially announced that Heather Mills has dropped out of Dancing with the Stars 4 for all Yes wagers to be graded a Win. Max $50.

Going: No (Like most of the other Bets) Current: -140
Old 03-08-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Another Bodog Prop

why?
Old 03-08-2007, 08:20 PM

It is in everyone's best interest for her not to quit the show. Way to much good will all the way around. I will keep betting these type of Bodog bets until I lose.

But to be fair here is the other side:
Heather Mills Suffers Blisters From 'Dancing with the Stars' Training
Heather Mills is suffering from blisters on her partly-amputated leg following intense training for Dancing with the Stars. Heather, the estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney, is a contestant in the talent show and the grueling training sessions have caused blisters on her amputated limb.

A source told Britain's Closer magazine: "Heather has been through hell recently and it's great for her to focus on something other than her daughter and the divorce. But the show's rehearsals have left her in a lot of pain. The sores are especially bad where her leg joins her prosthetic limb, but she's determined not to give up."

Heather - who wears a prosthetic limb after losing her left leg below the knee following a road accident in 1993 - recently joked about the implications of dancing with a fake leg.

She said: "I'm quite happy to be thrown around. It's unlikely my leg is going to fly off, although it would be quite funny. I don't want to give anyone in the audience a heart attack."
Old 03-08-2007, 09:24 PM

Be Warned: (I'm not so sure anymore.. *GRIN)

Heather Mills Rumored To Be Starring In Mary Poppins Musical

March 6, 2007 8:38 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter
London, England (BANG) - Since bailing out of "Dancing With The Stars" before it even began, Heather Mills is now trying to find another way to cash in on some dough and give herself huge amounts of exposure.

Heather is said to now be in talks to play Mary Poppins in the hit musical.

It has been reported Heather, the estranged wife of Paul McCartney, has met with theatre producer Cameron Mackintosh to discuss joining the show later this year.

Heather, who recently dropped out of her appearance on "Dancing with the Stars," will need to perfect her singing and dancing skills for the role.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "Heather is very, very

ambitious. She has no shortage of self-belief and thinks she can tackle the part, even though she has never really had any singing experience. Cameron obviously believes Heather has what it takes."

Heather - who has to wear a prosthetic limb since losing her left leg below the knee following a road accident in 1993 - has always insisted her disability isn't a barrier to getting what she wants.

If Heather does win the role - made famous by Julie Andrews, 71, in the much-loved Disney film - she will be performing at New York's Majestic New Amsterdam Theatre.

A source said, "It'll be a big gamble casting Heather as Mary Poppins. But theatre-goers are bound to be curious to see her flying high above the stage clutching an umbrella."
Old 03-08-2007, 09:33 PM

I just bet yes
Old 03-08-2007, 10:27 PM

It has been reported Heather Mills , the estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney, has met with theatre producer Cameron Mackintosh to discuss joining the show later this year.

Heather, who is set to appear on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, will need to perfect her singing and dancing skills for the role.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Heather is very, very ambitious. She has no shortage of self-belief and thinks she can tackle the part, even though she has never really had any singing experience. Cameron obviously believes Heather has what it takes."

Heather - who has to wear a prosthetic limb since losing her left leg below the knee following a road accident in 1993 - has always insisted her disability isn't a barrier to getting what she wants.

If Heather does win the role - made famous by Julie Andrews, 71, in the much-loved Disney film - she will be performing at New York's Majestic New Amsterdam Theatre.

A source said: "It'll be a big gamble casting Heather as Mary Poppins. But theatre-goers are bound to be curious to see her flying high above the stage clutching an umbrella."

Last week, the 39-year-old said it would be "funny" if her false leg falls off while she performs on Dancing with the Stars.

She said: "I'm quite happy to be thrown around. It's unlikely my leg is going to fly off, although it would be quite funny. I don't want to give anyone in the audience a heart attack."

From March, 7th the Sydney Morning Herald
Old 03-08-2007, 10:39 PM

Everything I have tried to find on that site you posted that story from wild has been removed. Looks to me like they jumped the gun. Not a single site other than All Headline News posted something saying she quit.

She did walk out of her private rehearsals a day into it but nothing has been reported about it since.

Looks more like a bet to PASS on with what info is out there.

I did bet no already though so I will just let it ride. I have taken a lot off Bodog so I don't mind if I lose this one.

-Brendan