Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Thu CBB action

FSU has been hot since they got Toney Douglas back....but for some reason I still like Clemson. They are scrappy and won't back down too easy. I like how they played against VT and hope that's how they show up for today's game.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM

What's up with Pinny hanging totals 2-3+ (I think one was 5.5 or 6) points off of Cris?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:12 PM

Kentucky -5. I meant to jump on this earlier, but my computer crashed at the same time. Kentucky is in revenge mode against Alabama and the Crimson Tide is ailing badly going into this game. This is a must win for both programs, especially Smith's team and dealing with his future job prospects. Many say Smith won't be back next year. After watching the Mississippi State game, it appears that the Crimson Tide players have quit on Gottfried. There has been a ton of distractions for the players this year as well and they may be motivated to go ahead and forget this season happened. Steele and Davidson are severely limited and may not play today. The Tide can't overcome that.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:28 PM

jezee..Nova is getting wrecked so far.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kentucky -5. I meant to jump on this earlier, but my computer crashed at the same time. Kentucky is in revenge mode against Alabama and the Crimson Tide is ailing badly going into this game. This is a must win for both programs, especially Smith's team and dealing with his future job prospects. Many say Smith won't be back next year. After watching the Mississippi State game, it appears that the Crimson Tide players have quit on Gottfried. There has been a ton of distractions for the players this year as well and they may be motivated to go ahead and forget this season happened. Steele and Davidson are severely limited and may not play today. The Tide can't overcome that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alabama's players definitely quit on Gottfried. This could be an strange year for Gottfried, they had a lot of off the court issues this year (not discipline, believe it or not) and may be back next year. Ah well, the win felt good.

Arkansas -6.5. I'm not going to play this one strong, but I feel like the Razorbacks have more to play for. S.C. has an outside chance at another NIT berth, they would need two wins to get that. I don't think they will be playing that hard. Arkansas has been playing well as of late, tripping up Vanderbilt in Nashville. I think they keep it going.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MSU ML v N'Western bet 7.75u to win 1u

[/ QUOTE ]
MSU 62 NW 57<font color="green">WIN</font>
NW is just amazingly pathetic at bball. They get the beautiful chance to tie and throw the ball away unguarded in the backcourt.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Arkansas -6.5. I'm not going to play this one strong, but I feel like the Razorbacks have more to play for. S.C. has an outside chance at another NIT berth, they would need two wins to get that. I don't think they will be playing that hard. Arkansas has been playing well as of late, tripping up Vanderbilt in Nashville. I think they keep it going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arkansas is playing like a team possessed as of late. Watch their line tomorrow against Vandy (revenge game for the 'Dores), I seriously may look at the odds for Arkansas to win the tournament. I won't get out of hand though, they were playing S. Carolina. Let's see if I can go 4-0 today for the SEC tourney. Remember this though, Arkansas is a bubble team for the NCAA and will play hard tomorrow.

Auburn +3. Everyone who has read my posts knows I'm an Auburn homer. However, I've never liked Lebo. He's actually proved to me lately that he might be about to turn the corner though with his coaching. I think they come through tonight and beat Georgia. Both teams are probably NIT bound and Auburn is in revenge mode after losing a close one in Athens last month.