FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I believe it is easier for
a poor and unemployed person to feed himself 1 14.29%
a poor but employed person to feed himself 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Funniest/ Most ridiculous thing you\'ve ever convinced someone

[ QUOTE ]
convinced my brothers friend that my next door neighbor had been dead for three years. My brothers friend was boomin on mushrooms at the time, so it was surprisingly easy.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] with tripping people isn't cool
Old 03-08-2007, 09:52 AM

I was working at a type of summer camp in Spain one year, when all the "Teamers" (as we were called) had a competition going on. The rules were pretty simple, the one person who tells the best lie that the vast majority of the teens believe (they were between 15 and 18 y/o) will scoop the prize money.

My attempt at winning it was this:
While we were on our way to the Dali museum in Girona, it was my duty to do the bus announcements, including telling the people about the history of the region, and all that boring stuff.
So, once we got closer to Girona, I started telling them stuff about Dali, and ended with the secret I wanted to share.
Only his relatives were supposed to know, but soon most locals were aware of it. They did however try to keep it a secret, but my ex-girlfriend from that area told me some time ago.
And since she's a slutty pile of [censored], I said I would share it with them:
The secret is, that he hasn't been buried in the small crypt in the museum, but that he actually, following his true passion of surprising everyone, would be lying underneath the floor of the main entrance hall. A natural crescent on one of the marble tiles marks the spot.

They obviously bought it, since the whole group of 45 teens, were soon after running through that hall, filled with the best Dali has to offer, only staring at the floor, trying to find that tile.

When we were getting ready to hop back on to the bus, some of them even claimed to have found the tile. And to top things off, one of my colleagues (she's a blonde, so cut her some slack) asked me: "Where is that tile? I couldn't find it?!" She never heard the end of that one.

Oh, and in the end, I didn't scoop the prize.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:58 AM

I used to live with my 60 year old uncle. On April Fool's Day I convinced my friends that I came home and found him dead. I didn't think it would actually work since it was April Fool's Day. But it did and I felt pretty crappy for a long long time afterward.

My friend and I once spent all day at a bar watching football when he had a cast on his leg. So we decided to tell everyone he was a sprint car driver and I was his mechanic. Somehow we never got in any hot water, and it ended up being a really fun day.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:04 AM

Heya suzzer, you still playing the Turbos STTs on Stars?

tigmong
Old 03-08-2007, 10:14 AM

I went with my girlfriend to visit her college campus after she graduated (but still had the room up there for a couple more months).

She showing me around the campus all day, about 12-13 hours of walking around and driving around and [censored] (State College, PA). Now, I did, and continue to make fun of her urinary habits (going about every 45 minutes) and this day was especially ridiculous. But to make it even better, I convinced her I didn't go all day. I would run into the bathroom after she entered the womens rooms, and piss real quick and fly back out and stand where I was waiting for her. She thought I didn't go to the bathroom for about 15 hours.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:16 AM

My friends and I convinced just about everyone in my first 2 years of college that I was the starting fullback on my college's football team.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:20 AM

I have two friends who I've known (and know each other) since kindergarten. Last April fools I managed to convince one of them that the other was gay and in love with him.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Lived in Indiana for a couple of years. When I returned to MA I was out with a large group from college. In that group was a hot yet very gullible chick. Somehow we got talking about summer jobs during grad school.

I told her that my summer job in Indiana was "Hog Shuckin'." My job as a hog shucker was to place the boy hog in a pen, connect a device to the hog's naughty bits, turn the device on, and collect hog jizz in a vial. I told her I then had to run a series of assays on the jizz, then hand it over to the sow shuckin' department where the sows would be enseminated. Male employees worked as hog shuckers and female employees worked as sow shuckers so the animals wouldn't get embarrassed.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:28 AM

One particular student of mine was a particularly gullible girl.

Anyway, one day she and a friend were drawing on my whiteboard near the end of class, when I noticed that she had a smear of whiteboard marker on her face. I told her about this, and she tried to rub it off, but it wouldn't come off. I jokingly told her to use the whiteboard eraser to take it off her face (the whiteboard erasers are filthy with marker ink), and she actually did it, and she smeared the entire right half of her face. I felt kinda bad about it but I couldn't help but laugh.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:39 AM

There is a hospital on campus at the University of Michigan that's one of the taller buildings in the area, and at night, there're lots of lights at the top. I convinced my ex-girlfriend that there was a new happening club that just opened at the top of the hospital called l'hôpital, and that it's pretty exclusive and hard to get in, but one of my dormmates worked there, so we might be able to get in. She kept bugging my dormmate the entire weekend she was visiting about it, until he finally told her he had no idea what she was talking about, so she withheld vagina from me for the rest of the trip, good thing she left that day.