Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I believe it is easier for
a poor and unemployed person to feed himself 1 14.29%
a poor but employed person to feed himself 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Funniest/ Most ridiculous thing you\'ve ever convinced someone

convinced my brothers friend that my next door neighbor had been dead for three years. My brothers friend was boomin on mushrooms at the time, so it was surprisingly easy.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:54 AM

My wife used to be (she's since learned) quite gullible.

I convinced her once that Patriots Day in Massachusetts was to celebrate the football team.

Another time, near the end of a long road trip, we were a couple of miles outside of our destination, Baltimore. She had just woken up after sleeping most of the way, and really wanted to get there. I then convinced her that the road sign that said "295 Baltimore" meant that Baltimore was still 295 miles away.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:59 AM

Convinced some chick that I fought in the Vietnam War. (I'm only 24 yrs old now, and this was ages ago)

Convinced another that people who work at Mcdonalds all around the world have to say the pledge of allegiance before they start their shift.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:15 AM

I occasionally agree with ridiculous things people claim since it works better then pointing out why they are ridiculous... maybe that is the case with a lot of people you "trick"

Like whoever posted about that girl believing they were in Nam, I'm sure she was just being agreeable for the sake of it. At least I hope so.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:23 AM

I hear ya, but I'm pretty sure she bought this one.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:30 AM

Laying in bed drunk with my girlfriend (ex-gf now) and lazily mentioned how I love christmas and that I'd be looking forward to seeing Santa Claus. She didn't say anything so I continue a bit about how its nice to have someone close to talk about Santa with since most people just make fun of me for my belief in Santa. At that point she says something like ("You don't really believe in Santa.") and I then rolled over and "sullenly" went to sleep.

Next day, getting high in the living room with my roommates and her, I bring up Santa once again and call her out for mocking me the night before. She turns to the roommates and says something like ("Can you believe this, hes trying to convince me that he really thinks Santa is real.") I hadn't mentioned the conversation last night, but they saw a potential for humor and immediately leapt to my defense and said that not only has Steve (me) always feverently believed in Santa but they also do.

At one point, I mock her belief in Christianity by pointing out that there are thousands of books written about Santa but only one book written about God. I add that for someone accostomed to defending their faith that she is awfully aggressive in attacking our belief in Santa.

She gets furious and says ("This is such [censored]. Santa is fake and I distinictly recall sneaking out and seeing my parents setting my presents up when I was younger.") My roommate immediately interjects and says ("You must have been an awful kid and your parents just didn't want you to have hurt feelings because Santa wouldn't visit your house.")

Thats when she stormed off to get her keys. Good times.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

my roommate and i are currently making a plan to convince our other roommate that one of us [censored] on the kitchen floor..... trip report will follow

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually happened to one of my friends...
Old 03-08-2007, 09:13 AM

I came home from work one day and my roommate (He owned the house) met me outside, he was PISSED. Apparently I'd left the front door unlocked when I left for work. He took me inside and the place was [censored], most of the furniture along with the TV was missing and the walls were all tagged up in spray paint with stuff like Next time you're dead, etc.

I was kinda just standing there in shock until he couldn't help it anymore and started laughing. He was gonna paint the place the next day and took the opportunity to destroy me.

I got punked. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I also paid some kid 5 bucks to lick random blood off of a seat at a lunch table (this was in high school)

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh... you're f'ed up

[/ QUOTE ]

please i didnt do this to some naive 6 year old
if your in high school and youre dumb enough to lick random blood you deserve whatever happens to you. Its Darwanism at its finest.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its Darwanism at its finest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Darwan, eh?