Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Sniper green no more?

Fact #1: Sniper was the only moderator to support Degen not being banned

Fact #2: Sniper was in this role for a long period of time

Fact #3: Many of the more vocal mod's who have a very strong personal dislike of Degen, as well as thinking he was poor for 2+2, also turned this dislike on to Sniper

Fact #4: There were over 1,000 posts over the weekend in the Mod forum bashing both Degen and Sniper

Fact #5: The reason Sniper defended Degen so strongly is more than likely because of his stellar posting history in both Personal Finance and Money Making and Business.

Fact #6: Degen sent a PM to El Diablo asking him for assistance having his blogging site hosted on TwoPlusTwo and mentioned that Sniper might be interested in helping with the project.

Fact #7: Sniper was given a tremendous amount of flack for this in the Mod forum and it was stated that he and Degen were business partners, and thus the reason he was defending him

Fact #8: Sniper and Degen never discussed business before late Febuary of 2007 and have never done anything more than brainstorm over AIM about the above blogging project.

Fact #9: Sniper first had Degen unbanned over a year ago

Fact #10: Degen feels horrible about the fact that he got one of the best, smartest and most productive mod's on 2+2 banned because he was a prick to the wrong mod's.

Fact #11: Sniper should most definately be the moderator of Affiliates and Rakeback because he is the only person alive who would do the job, know the industry and be unbiased in his decision making.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:25 AM

Apparently this is an admission that you are degen. And even if you are not, you have chosen to be his voice. And his voice isn't welcome on the site. This account will now be banned.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:29 AM

No problem.

Though please reply to my last two posts. They are 100% accurate.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:45 AM

Wow some of those "facts" are complete bs.

like this one:

Fact #4: There were over 1,000 posts over the weekend in the Mod forum bashing both Degen and Sniper

and this one:

Fact #10: Degen feels horrible about the fact that he got one of the best, smartest and most productive mod's on 2+2 banned because he was a prick to the wrong mod's.

There are quite a few others that are debatable, but those two are...
Old 03-08-2007, 04:51 AM

It does appear that the last time there was clear evidence of degen using the pm system for spam was nearly a year ago.

He should have been banned permanantly then. I looked back at the most recent infractions a month ago which still involve the creation of multiple accounts by degen used to promote rakeaid on this site in an unacceptable manner.

This included the rakeaid account posting outside of the a/r forum as well as bashing other businesses in an unprofessional manner.

It was for these reasons that I was willing to accept the opinions of many others that degen and all his accounts be banned, even if their reasons seemed superficial.

As far as your facts go, they are basically correct. The factual aspects. Your opinions are just that. The fact that you have this kind of access to the private moderator forum is very unacceptable. I can only assume that you were given access by another moderator.

I have already stated that as far as I know degen is an honest affiliate. His methods of promotion on this site, however, were unethical. I would imagine that you will continue to lose all-around credibility if you insist upon creating new accounts to defend yourself. I respectfully request the matter be dropped. It's your call.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow some of those "facts" are complete bs.

like this one:

and this one:

There are quite a few others that are debatable, but those two are...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fact #4 I believe may be close to accurate. I'm not going to count them, but there were certainly hundreds of posts made regarding degen and/or sniper in the last week.

Fact #10 is mostly Degen's opinion. I believe he probably does feel horrible.

Oh, and the banned reference is 100% false.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Apparently this is an admission that you are degen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat, did you seriously think that it wasn't?

Also - thanks for more for more of the details on the rakeaid thing.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:39 PM

Sniper was the first and only mod Ive ever sent a PM to telling him he does a great job. I really hope this isn't over a as petty of a political dealing as it appears to be. Sniper I hope this hasn't left too sour of a taste in your mouth and you still consider finance and mmb your home.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A sincere Thank You to sniper for all of his hard work and dedication as a Moderator. I appreciated his input in the mod forum as well as his dedication to his own forums. I have been lurking and posting on the 2+2 forum(s) for just under ten years and can say 2+2 is a better place as the result of sniper's contributions.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LETS STOP SAYING THANK YOU AND START RIOTING UNTIL THEY BRING HIM BACK!

FREEDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to discuss this very much, but I don't want people to feel ignored.

Many of the same moderators who are thanking him for his contributions felt that he shouldn't be green. Without question, he is a valuable member of the community as are many others who choose not to deal with the hassles of being a moderator.

That is all I will say about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a Weasely thing to say. Other mods think he shouldnt be one? What do you think you are in charge? Way to stand up mr CEO man.