Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: beat: i failed at life

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain
Old 03-07-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know what pisses me off about these threads.

The same bastards make one every [censored] month. If one more person says they are busto then I see them the next week at 30/60, someone is going to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am busto right now, for real. I have $54.20 in my FT account after having my bankroll up to $19k in July. I have $3.5k frozen in Neteller but that will need to go to bills if I ever get it back.

Playing every event (no horse) in the Stars WCOOP and only cashing in the two smallest events did not help.

Someone please stake me or make Neteller give me my money back. Please!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:28 PM

I play poker because I feel I failed at becoming a professional musician (my degree). Now I am overall happy with me decision though.

PS Come to Thailand ASAP. I'm not even kidding. I was depressed before I came here and not I never even have a bad day. Seriously. Now.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:36 PM

Could someone dig up links to all the self-pitying threads kurosh starts like clockwork every three months? Jesus f--king Christ it's the same thing over and over, this is at least the fourth time you've started a thread like this. In a month and a half there will be an all caps "OMG IM THE BEST POKER PLAYER OF ALL TIME!" thread and a month and a half after that will be another sob story saying how you have no meaning in your life and you've gone broke again, how you smoke too much weed and can't think of anything to get out of bed for.

Jesus f--king Christ, you have the most transparent cases of gambling addiction and manic depression I've ever encountered. Fix your [censored], for Christ's sake. Go see a professional, not because you owe it to yourself, just so these threads don't come up over and over and over and over....
Old 03-07-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone dig up links to all the self-pitying threads kurosh starts like clockwork every three months? Jesus f--king Christ it's the same thing over and over, this is at least the fourth time you've started a thread like this. In a month and a half there will be an all caps "OMG IM THE BEST POKER PLAYER OF ALL TIME!" thread and a month and a half after that will be another sob story saying how you have no meaning in your life and you've gone broke again, how you smoke too much weed and can't think of anything to get out of bed for.

Jesus f--king Christ, you have the most transparent cases of gambling addiction and manic depression I've ever encountered. Fix your [censored], for Christ's sake. Go see a professional, not because you owe it to yourself, just so these threads don't come up over and over and over and over....

[/ QUOTE ]

ftw - it's always a pity party for kurosh when he inevitably goes bust - and everyone says 'that sucks kurosh, go get help' - and then he never does, only to return triumphant once again.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Next time you go on one of those famous kurosh heaters buy as much blow as you can possibly get your hands on and just do lines 24/7. You'll feel good and won't be able to lose the money.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:34 PM

Just remember, dope will get you through times of no money much better than money will get you though times of no dope.

(sort of paraphrasing the great Sidney Sheldon)
Old 03-07-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know what pisses me off about these threads.

The same bastards make one every [censored] month. If one more person says they are busto then I see them the next week at 30/60, someone is going to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad
Old 03-07-2007, 08:45 PM

Krusher,

At least you're not Grimstarr.

<3