Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 06:16 PM

Default I missed my bus stop.

So i'm taking the bus home from school. And it is so busy.
I am squished against the window (still lucky to have a seat) because this plumpy dude sat beside me. I'm tired and [censored], and ready to get the [censored] outta there. It's freezing cold outside with a wind chill that will freeze your dick off. Consequently I'm wearing heavy clothes and many layers. Thing is the bus heaters are on full blast and plumps macgee is doing his best to body warm me. If i was a car i'd be steaming on the shoulder with the overheat warning burned out.

Anyways. traffic is bad so it's taking a long time to get home. I'm sitting half way back in the bus. I can barely see to the front of the bus through the jungle orgy of people in front of me.

There's a lady at the front of the bus that is talking over the relative quiet of the rest of the bus. Everyone can hear her. She's talking to the bus driver mostly about his route and whatever the [censored] else. The bus almost breaks down stopped at a red light and she gets out to see whats up like a mother [censored] champion. Don't really know what happened but we were back and running in a minute or two.

She notices this young 3 year old dude (who the [censored] knows their age when they are that young) sitting beside his mom at the front on one of the sideways benches. "So cute!" "what's your name!" "where do you goto school". All that stuff. The kid is a regular haley joel osman, and is chatting up this lady like a pro. Everyone starts listening to him. Pretty soon he's running the front of the bus like he's a pimp. All the ladies love him and all the guys wanna be him and [censored]. Even the bus driver laughs at his cute little jokes. Whatever, I like kids, so no biggie. Anyways my stop is coming up..in 2 stops. As in ...there is one more before my stop.

The little kid is now standing on the bus seat...and is reaching for the stop rope (what the [censored] is that thing called). He's like "can i pull it!?", and all the girls are like "ya go for it!". So he does obviously. Anyways...the real loud lady from before tells the bus driver that it was the kid who pulled the rope and he is actually not getting off. The bus driver yells if there is anyone that needs to get off and no one says anything...so he just drives by the stop.

Now my stop is up next. I reach for the stop rope..pull it...no ding. Oh [censored]. The ding from the previous stop has carried over because there was no stop so now I can't ding it. Now i'm just thinking [censored] wtf why didn't that kid just wait for his stop god damnit now i gotta yell to get off. So i yell over all these people "hey can i get off next". Anyways everyone looks to see who yelled and i figured the front of the bus (driver) heard me and would stop. Well turn me over and [censored] me silly he drives past the stop and the stop ding is still lighted. So now i just get really angry cause its like dick freezing wind chill out and im not looking forward to the walk back. "Can i get off next stop!!!". Well this time they heard because the loud lady shouts back. "How much money ya got!"

Jesus. Don't make me rofl. Anyways i tell her i'm passing up a 20 just let me the [censored] off. i get out. walk home freeze my dick off and am kinda mad i guess.

what the [censored] don't let your kids ring the bell unless they are getting off and what the [censored] if you are the driver reset your dings.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: I missed my bus stop.

yeah this goes out to all bus drivers lurking BBV
RESET YOUR DINGS
Old 03-07-2007, 06:20 PM

4/10
Old 03-07-2007, 06:23 PM

tl;dr
Old 03-07-2007, 06:23 PM

That was really boring and I didn't want it to be because you've obviously tried to make a good impression with your first post.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-07-2007, 06:41 PM

i kept thinkin this was a NUTINYOMOUF "troll acct" (can a troll have a troll acct?)...and was waiting for the goodness to happen.

it obviously never came...