Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report

[ QUOTE ]

i think it is horrible. confronting her is usually not a good thing and that's what "real" relationships do. in the beginning of relationships it's a cat and mouse game where you act somewhat interested, but not too interested. in her eyes youve already crossed the line and gone overboard, confront her and call her out on it and she'll most likely go running and think youre a creep.

id just act nonchalant and less interested. hang w/ the guys for a few days. drop her a line and see if she wants to get together in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree completely, although I think the original advice was an attempt to set up a bigger train wreck, which would of course benefit all of OOT.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM

Of course I want more sex. But its not only the sex Im intersted in. Im just asking oot what the best way to get her back to thinking Im not some creep.
I'm kind of a nice guy and don't want to ignore her calls for the next couple days and make her sweat it and make her feel bad, but I guess most girls like to be treated like crap. I guess I won't call her and maybe give her a call over the weekend.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The advice you're getting here is really bad. I could be the relationship guru of OOT if I only had more time. But here is what you need to do:

Call this girl and ask her why she had sex with you if she wasn't willing to meet your family. Sex is a very loving and intimate act to share. I applaud you for taking it so seriously and realizing the implicit commitment the two of you have made to each other by engaging in coitus.

If she is not mature enough to handle this commitment, you should tell her that you are very sorry that you became intimate with her and that while you still have feelings for her, it would be better if you two didn't see each other again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please start an "Ask Dr. DSmith"?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kind of a nice guy and don't want to ignore her calls for the next couple days and make her sweat it and make her feel bad, but I guess most girls like to be treated like crap. I guess I won't call her and maybe give her a call over the weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

something tells me you wont be ignoring her calls because she wont be calling.

that's not to say she's not interested, it's that youre blowing this because youre overly anxious. it's not that women like men that are jerks, it's people want what they cant have. if you make yourself completely and totally available to her, youre not as attractive as if you were somewhat hard to get for her. she has to want you. if youre always there, there's no thrill or excitement for her and it's pretty boring.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:47 PM

Give it a week+ easy to cover all your bases before you call her. If she calls you, fine, but I am sure you can come up with something else to do this weekend. Waiting until next weekend to hang out greatly helps your recovery from the guy who moves too fast.

Do you see why?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course I want more sex. But its not only the sex Im intersted in. Im just asking oot what the best way to get her back to thinking Im not some creep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just back off and not call her for at least 4 days. Then call her for a alittle talk. Ask her about what has been going on and what her next few days look like. Don't ask her out though. Wait and call her back two days after that and then ask her out again. Nothing before then though. Girls don't want jerks but they don't want clingy guys either. Asking her to your mom's b-day was a bad idea. That is at least a month if not two month thing. Anytime before then u look nuts.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't "convince her" that you're not a creep. You actually have to not be a creep. Going over to her house with flowers and explaining how you feel about her would help put her mind at ease. She is obviously a little embarrassed that she had relations with you so early on in the relationship, and now wants an emotional cuddle to let her know that you also would have preferred to get to know her better before engaging in the sex act.

Once you make this loving gesture, she will realize that the two of you share something beyong just physical affection, and you can proceed with your relationship at a pace that both of you find comfortable.

You should both, however, consider couples counseling. I still find it somehwat disturbing that she did not see the invitation to your mother's 50th birthday party as the loving gesture that it was so clearly meant to be. Good luck to you both.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just invite one of these other girls that keep calling you to your moms birthday bash. Make sure and take lots of pictures of the event. Then leave the developed photos out on the coffee table at your place where teacher chick can "accidentally" see them while you are in the bathroom taking a leak. Women, like small animals, act entirely on base emotions and stimuli, her jealousy will cause her to sex you so you will be covered in her scent and keep the other bitches away. A primary scent gland is located in the anus, so she will likely let you SIIHP.

trip report plz!
Old 03-07-2007, 02:56 PM

I love OOT because when someone comes here with a problem that they truely don't know how to handle, its a 50/50 shot that they will be able to pick the good advice out of all the bad OOT advice. In a way this makes getting advice from OOT gambling, which i suppose is what 2+2 is all about.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:01 PM

dsmith,

please start posting more!

sincerely,

an admirer of your work