Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report

[ QUOTE ]
Threaten to slit your wrists unless she takes back what she said. This will show her how much she really means to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTW
Old 03-07-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Threaten to slit your wrists unless she takes back what she said. This will show her how much she really means to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Write "I will fly one day" in blood on the walls to show her how serious you are.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:04 PM

Both times I have been with her I had a different girl call me up each time. She is by far the better of the 2 girls and it seemed to make her jealous. She told me she didnt want me seeing other girls and I told her ok (which was probably pretty stupid). She also told me she loved me the night we were drinking. That just shows we were pretty drunk and talking stupid.
When I asked her if she wanted to go to my mothers party, I was trying to get in her pants. Now I do like this girl and I do like having sex with her, I'm not some whipped pussy, but since I just got out of a 3 year relationship and haven't ever had this happen to me and I am deciding what the best line to take would be.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:26 PM

I am giddy to find out why you say "I'm not some whipped pussy." I'm not sure how anything in this thread would accuse you of being so.

You make me wonder some things....
Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I asked her if she wanted to go to my mothers party, I was trying to get in her pants.

[/ QUOTE ]
OP-Wanna have sex?
Girl-No.
OP-Wanna go to my mom's b-day party?
Girl-No.
OP-Wanna have sex?
Girl-Sure.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not some whipped pussy,

[/ QUOTE ]
ORLY?
Old 03-07-2007, 01:37 PM

Okay so here's the deal:

She got drunk and said she didn't want you seeing other girls
She got drunk and told you she loves you
She got drunk and sexed you
She got drunk and missed work (as a school teacher no less)

Then she got sober....

You have everything you need in this thread.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:53 PM

The advice you're getting here is really bad. I could be the relationship guru of OOT if I only had more time. But here is what you need to do:

Call this girl and ask her why she had sex with you if she wasn't willing to meet your family. Sex is a very loving and intimate act to share. I applaud you for taking it so seriously and realizing the implicit commitment the two of you have made to each other by engaging in coitus.

If she is not mature enough to handle this commitment, you should tell her that you are very sorry that you became intimate with her and that while you still have feelings for her, it would be better if you two didn't see each other again.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The advice you're getting here is really bad. I could be the relationship guru of OOT if I only had more time. But here is what you need to do:

Call this girl and ask her why she had sex with you if she wasn't willing to meet your family. Sex is a very loving and intimate act to share. I applaud you for taking it so seriously and realizing the implicit commitment the two of you have made to each other by engaging in coitus.

If she is not mature enough to handle this commitment, you should tell her that you are very sorry that you became intimate with her and that while you still have feelings for her, it would be better if you two didn't see each other again.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good....
Old 03-07-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good....

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it is horrible. confronting her is usually not a good thing and that's what "real" relationships do. in the beginning of relationships it's a cat and mouse game where you act somewhat interested, but not too interested. in her eyes youve already crossed the line and gone overboard. confront her and call her out on it now and she'll most likely go running and think youre a creep.

id just act nonchalant and less interested. hang w/ the guys for a few days. then drop her a line and see if she wants to get together in the near future.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming, of course, she values sex like that.

I think OP wants sex more than the relationship and this was his poor try at trying to keep her around for more sex