Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Since you all like stories of beastility...

I guess I will share the only one I know...
Major Beat: Random lady decides to share this with me! God damnit just do your job and leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Dec/Jan I am working my ass off pulling 12hr days(14 hours with travel time and lunch)working on a large class action lawsuit. I am totally fried and since I am just scanning barcodes 550k of fockin barcodes I am not to happy with my job...I did get a raise and promotion for doing slave labor. Anywho back to the animal loving part...

The manager at the warehouse I am doing this at has become a "work" friend and decided to share this delightful tale.

Apparently one day she came home and she noticed her son's dog was acting strange. It would not look her in the eyes... And there was a peculiar substance on it's butt!!!!! She examined the dog's poop shoot closely and realized that the dog's sphincter was swollen and covered in lube... The dog was SOOOO embaressed! The only person home was her 17 year old son and he was acting funny. Also strangely he could not look her in the eye though his butt had no lube on it.

The son eventually admited to focking the dog while peaking on E. She then called the cops who didn't want to do anything with it. She called the humane society and other groups and no one wanted to deal with it. From then on she locked the dog in her room at night and would not let the son near the dog and it's enticing sphincter.
He now lives with his grandparents on a...........FARM!

BTW The dog's name is Princess (Rott/Lab mix) and she was just asking for it the [censored].
Old 03-07-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Since you all like stories of beastility...

omg how embaressed was the dog tell me more
Old 03-07-2007, 01:52 AM

wtf ... thats [censored] OP
Old 03-07-2007, 04:19 AM

Old 05-09-2007, 04:55 AM

that's hilarious
Old 05-09-2007, 05:03 AM

wtf is beastility?

seriously op, that's not even close to the right word.

actually i guess it is sorta close, just gotta move that a 3 letters over.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:11 AM

Since you brought it up.

I have a friend who who was stationed in Iraq as a captain in one of their desert camps. He told me this story awhile ago when he was stationed at Parris Island.

One of the enlisted that he had working under him was a quiet girl. If you haven't dealt with anybody in the military, women in the military come in two forms. They're either there because they actually want to serve in some fashion, or they're [censored] whores who want to get gangbanged daily. He'd always assumed this girl was one of the former because she never showed any initiative towards doing after-work [censored] with any of the other enlisted guys around the office.

My friend's name is Troy. As it came out, another office friend of Troy's named John who's a sick [censored] and a devout catholic with a slew of kids, happened to be going through some of the gir's [censored] around her desk and found a drawing notebook. One of those top-bound notebooks with blank sheets of paper. Just curious, he started looking at some of them. Most of them at the beginning were basic high school type drawings, like of your hand, basic items sketched out.

He quickly goes through most of them, then towards the back he starts seeing some bizarro [censored]. One of them was of a furry [censored] obviously from an animal. Another one was a sketch of a guy on his knees buttfucking a long-haired dog, like a german shepherd or something close to that. Troy's friend is of course astounded, amazed and no doubt aroused because most male officers and enlisted are sick [censored] anyway.

Next day Troy and Troy's friend go up to her desk, and ask her what's up with the drawings, because this would be a pretty normal topic in a USMC office when it's just officers and enlisted ofc. As it turns out, her grandfather, her mother and she were all living together in her mother's house. And as it turns out, her mother happened to open the door to the granfather's room while he was having his way with the family dog. Nobody really particularly knows what the grandfather's intentions are with the dog, but she of course found it amusing to doodle [censored] and dog [censored].
Old 05-09-2007, 05:40 AM

my friend always drew pictures of things she called "furries". they were cute and like half dog half person.

this was 2 years ago.

a few months ago i randomly come across a news article about furries and how they are some weird fetish about people having sex with animals.

what do i say if i see her again?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:43 AM

what made you think we liked stories of beastiality?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:44 AM

princess was asking for it though