Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Please explain to me why so many people seem to hate Dids

[ QUOTE ]
Hey jek remember that time you got upset at my modding and tried to leverage your ownership of a sponsored forum against me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this relevant? I'm not really sure why you brought this up. For those who care to see my response to this, see the next numbered points. Otherwise, you can skip over it and miss nothing.

1) I merely let you know the possible implications of your actions.
2) I don't know why I bothered, since obviously you couldn't grasp the implications (I hadn't sponsored a forum at 2+2 for 6 months before I PMd you.)
3) I PMd you trying to be nice, so I wouldn't be forced to show your terrible modding to Mat.
4) All that being said, in hindsight, I should have just gone straight to Mat, so I did indeed make an error here. That doesn't make my points for why people hate you any less valid.

[ QUOTE ]
1- I'm still comfortable with my choice in the Pokerbob vs. BluffThis! fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize this is part of the problem right? I'm sure Bluff will wander through at some point and explain how outlandish it is for you to be comfortable w/your actions.

[ QUOTE ]
2- I return PMs from people about mod related stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, in the (what was apparently) irrelevant situation you brought up above, you ignored my PM, instead you ran and posted it directly in the mod forum. I guess our original issue wasn't irrelevant after all.

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty silly to suggest that I don't recognize the scope of NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? I mean seriously, WTF? El Diablo had to correct one of your juvenile stickys that NVG is general gambling, not just poker. You got the scope of your forum wrong in your sticky telling people to get the scope right. And I'm the one that's being silly to suggest you don't understand the scope of NVG?!?

[ QUOTE ]
In terms of 3A, people tend to ignore stickies, I think my "style" does a reasonable job of bringing them to people's attention, and they fit will in with the current tone of NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, your stickies definitely grab a person's attention, but not like you think. The typical person is going to see those stickies and think "Wow, I come 2+2, a forum that due to the core nature of the subject matter, should be focused on, and ran by, adults. But who let their middle schooler write these stickies for this forum?"
Old 03-06-2007, 08:53 PM

PITTM,

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

I discuss the issue in that thread. Based on dids dedication and willpower in dropping weight, I think much more highly of him, regardless of his current weight.

But yeah, prob about 261.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1- I'm still comfortable with my choice in the Pokerbob vs. BluffThis! fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You realize this is part of the problem right? I'm sure Bluff will wander through at some point and explain how outlandish it is for you to be comfortable w/your actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using anti-christ as the voice of reason or to bolster your argument is absurd.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:49 PM

Dids,

I'm not trying to make e friends either. I guess what I was trying to say is that I was sorry for being a jerk that day and in response you could have taken 5 seconds to say dont worry about it or something IMHO instead of just leaving a fellow 2+2er hanging. Also, in that regard, we both post in OOT and some of the other forums so we have to deal with that and honestly I wanted to make sure the air was clean between us. That is all.

X
Old 03-06-2007, 11:33 PM

X-Factor,

There is no war. HTH
Old 03-07-2007, 06:02 AM

BluffThis has been mentioned a few times in this thread, and I just want to preemptively support him.

I've been a huge fan of BluffThis! ever since his relentless and correct line taken during the ZJ debacle. Even though I'm a staunch liberal I still think very highly of him and his ability to debate. Very refreshing.

That being said, I wish he posted more in OOT or BBV or any of the forums I browse regularly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2007, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That being said, I wish he posted more in OOT or BBV or any of the forums I browse regularly

[/ QUOTE ]

If he did this, he would pretty quickly lose his ability to post in ANY forums, methinks
Old 03-07-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been a huge fan of BluffThis! ever since his relentless and correct line taken during the ZJ debacle.

[/ QUOTE ] You think so?
Old 03-11-2007, 09:54 AM

Dids is disliked because he was a horrible moderater in News Views and Gossip - I dont know if he has gotten better because I rarely post there anymore. He kept deleting my hilarious posts and banned me atleast once. This pretty much drove me to hate him especially since he doesnt contribute to the strategy forums, so he essentially has Zero value to 2+2, yet he gets to moderate and censor someone like myself who is in the top 1% of Strategy Contributation.

To be honest, when I saw his photo I was like "OK, that makes sense" and decided to avoid him on 2+2 when I could. (It seems he has started losing weight, otherwise I wouldnt feel comfortable posting that since it is kinda mean).

BTW, PokerBob is another person who has always seemed like a retard to me.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:20 AM

"The more my sense of humor and method of joking around has to be explained and discussed in this thread, the more the baby jesus dies."

Wait... you have a sense of humor?
Closed Thread