Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: you guys are missing the winner...

Jordin has plenty of experience even at her young age. She made a CD at age 13 and has been performing in numerous contests and done well. I do not believe she was nervous. Last week it was emotions and love for her brother that got to her, not nervousness. She has been top 4 in votes each week, top 3 if you do not include VFTW Antonella**. She has a big fan base already and is very likable. She may pick up votes as others are voted off. Simon and Randy both love her too. DO not misread me here. I am not necessarily saying I am picking her to win. I am picking her to go deep into the contest though.

** Antonella's rating will continue to drop each week as contestants are voted off. She will not pick up more votes and each week there are less contestants, the votes become less spread out which means her percentage continues to get smaller compared to the rest of the group.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Pete - according to the Idol website she doesn't have any (but yeah who knows).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's weird, if you asked me to list the 16 remaining candidates, she would definitely be one of the ones i'd have to think about to remember. not sure why? even though when i see her i'm impressed, i can't remember her for whatever reason (phil stacey is the same, although i don't like him)
Old 03-05-2007, 04:54 PM

she has no chance
Old 03-06-2007, 02:42 AM

LOL @ GrannyMae for saying jordin will not make the top 12.. you call yourself a winning player? you sir are a complete bafoon for not giving Jordin a chance at 12,13-1 while loading up on Lakisha at 2,3-1.. if you are getting 3-1 on a 16 horse race you better be damn sure that u have a monster in that field.. Lakisha is nowhere close to worth those odds..

Jordin is da bomb BABY!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:36 AM

Jordin is over 100-1 to win it all IMO.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:06 AM

Taking any action on this curtains? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ GrannyMae for saying jordin will not make the top 12.. you call yourself a winning player? you sir are a complete bafoon for not giving Jordin a chance at 12,13-1 while loading up on Lakisha at 2,3-1.. if you are getting 3-1 on a 16 horse race you better be damn sure that u have a monster in that field.. Lakisha is nowhere close to worth those odds..

Jordin is da bomb BABY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of everyone's differing opinions, people should be respectful of longtime posters who have been helpful to the forums. Crap from newcomers makes the forums worse.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jordin is over 100-1 to win it all IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. IMO there are 4 people with a chance to win and Jordin isn't one of them.

She's currently at 5-7 and even if she lasts a while I don't see her going much higher than 7-10 which equals zero profit. Too many things would have to break right for her to go up in value significantly (shocking eliminations of Lakisha/Melinda, trainwreck performances by Chris Sligh/Sundance).

Even if she makes Top 5 (doubtful) I don't see her price being much higher than it is now, if Lakisha/Melinda are still in.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taking any action on this curtains? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, what odds would you give on a Jordin/Antonella last longer?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Jordan might be a top 5 singer but you have to realize that she is crushed in her own demographic.

Lakisha, Melinda, Stephanie, and Sabrina can all outsing her and each in their own way have somewhat of their own niche over her.

100% agree w/Granny There is no way 5 black girls of almost the same style are going to make the final 12.