Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
Greg - is there any chance u could modify the UNO cards to work when 4color cards option is turned off on FT? I dont have any small UNO cards (or any small 4color cards for that matter).

[/ QUOTE ]
In case you are interested, here is a mod that includes 4-color small cards and also works regardless of the 4-color setting (the cards are always 4 colors no matter what). You can download at http://pankwindu.com/ .

Old 03-06-2007, 12:56 AM

thanks - that will do. actually - just noticed somethin awesome. I put the UNO cards in for the big cards, and these latest cards i used the small card file. I expected UNO cards on my standard size table, and assumed that the program would use the cardsmall.png i just put replaced the old one with. To my surprise, the UNO cards are now visible if the table is 800x600 or 480x347 when scaled down to small size. Thanks alot guys.

beta software for FT is at - http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/beta/

Greg - FT has beta software - with resizeable tables. When u grab and drag the corner of the table, so that it becomes smaller on your monitor, the program looks for the small cards. U can reduce the size of the FT tables, so they are smaller than the hand replayer. ITs great for multi-tablin or multi-taskin. I got screen grabs of 4 tables and 9 tables on my 22" monitor at my msn space - http://fozzy711.spaces.live.com/
Old 03-07-2007, 02:56 PM

Hey, i like the cards! but i have a prob, i can only see the heart and spade cards(cards from greg) how can i help this ?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:23 PM

I tried to fool around with my own files in paint, and noticed that the corners of the cards are now appearing white instead of transparent, even if i revert back to the original file. What can i do about this, besides uninstalling and redownloading FT (which i would do but dont want to worry about losing HHs and notes etc)
Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 AM

I rather like my cards, so I'll share them with anyone who's interested.

Behold UglyCards:

The font is "Kabul Ult BT", whatever that is. Size 30, no bold. I recommend turning "4 color deck" OFF to use the blue and green. You have to turn on "full card" or you won't see your cards.

Feel free to use these if you like them, but I won't be making any changes. If you want a "T" instead of "10", you'll have to do it yourself. Enjoy!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I rather like my cards, so I'll share them with anyone who's interested.

Behold UglyCards:

The font is "Kabul Ult BT", whatever that is. Size 30, no bold. I recommend turning "4 color deck" OFF to use the blue and green. You have to turn on "full card" or you won't see your cards.

Feel free to use these if you like them, but I won't be making any changes. If you want a "T" instead of "10", you'll have to do it yourself. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...obvi u only play hold em with the "show full card" feature
Old 03-12-2007, 12:58 AM

Thanks guys.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:41 AM

i like it.. although i'd change that dealer button.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:29 PM

Any chance that someone would have the time and skill set, to simply modify the standard full tilt cards, with Bright Colored Backs?? I would love a set - both large and small cards - that look standard on the face, but have bright colorful backs. I tried myself, using photoshop and irfanview, but my skills are a bit lacking. Thanx in advance.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance that someone would have the time and skill set, to simply modify the standard full tilt cards, with Bright Colored Backs?? I would love a set - both large and small cards - that look standard on the face, but have bright colorful backs. I tried myself, using photoshop and irfanview, but my skills are a bit lacking. Thanx in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really quite simple. You could take the cards I did (see 1st post on page 7) and 'cut' the bright cardbacks using photoshop. What I would do is use the crop tool, crop out everything but the cardbacks. Zoom in to make sure you are cutting exactly on the black card borders. Once cropped, CTRL-C to copy and then CTRL-V to paste the selection in the original card file. This will be a new layer you can move around and place exactly where you want it. Once you do that, click on Layer --> Flatten and save the resulting file. If you have transparency issues around the corners, fill the areas outside of the cards with a color that's not used elsewhere (like brown) and then use Irfanview to set the png transparency.

Ok so maybe it's not quick but for me setting up my cards exactly the way I wanted was worth the time I spent on the mod. Which was 3-4 hours I think (I fiddled with colors alot until I got exactly what I wanted).