Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should funkymunky's possible ban be eliminated for leading you to T&A shower footage?
YESSS!!! 57 53.27%
No 36 33.64%
Don't care, show results 14 13.08%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 06:52 PM

Default my conspirasy theory

k, i never thought id be one of those degenerates posting theories on sites being rigged and whatnot, so BBV, please set me straight. Here's my story you be the judge...

so two weeks ago i cashed out my modest roll and unistalled party poker so i would have no distraction for my midterm exams.

two days ago, feeling bored and with time on my hands i deposit a couple buy ins for 50nl to play, the day that THAT I DEPOSITED MONEY im putt putting along at 14 pt BB/100 over 1k hands

the following day is sunday, I decide to cashout my money i can concentrate on some upcoming assignments and whatnot. still, i get bored and seeing as how the cashout takes a few days anyways, i decide to cancel and play a bit.

THE DAY I CASHED OUT- is easily my worst day ever.

- 2 buyins with overpais, (although to be fair i really shouldn't have stacked off the second time, so we'll average it at a 1Buy in with overpais)

-1 buy in when flopping a flush (which loses to a set that made a house, ai on flop)

1.5 buy ins (rr pot, flop top set, cr and call push. overpair/flush draw hits and stacks me, 150 bb)

here i feel myself tilting, and im clearly just running bad, afterall i did have a substantial, but not monstrous edge in those hands.

i come back 5-6 hours later to salvage my dignity, quite relaxed. within twenty minutes AA flops a Fullhouse on an A44 board, and i stack off to quads

now im tilted. i push AK pf vs full stacked donk who calls and wins with KTo

i take a break and today play long enough to catch AA, get limp raised by a 1/2 stack donk. i call (mostly bcs hes 1/2 stack so he'll bet call a push on any flop) either way, his QJ picks up top pair on flop, we push, and he hits 2 pair by river.

there were other smaller hands, but these were the big hands where i actually stacked off. now when im not tilting i pretty much nut peddle. these were my big hands and none of them came in...

so, all this running bad happened on the day i started to cashout... is Party Poker saying "zomg hes depositing, boom siwtch, omg OMG hes cashing out, DOOMSWITCH to get his moniez stuck in our system"

or am i just a degenerate... you decide.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: my conspirasy theory

there arn't enough options in this poll
Old 03-05-2007, 06:59 PM

you tell me what options you want and ill give em to ya
Old 03-05-2007, 07:00 PM

Yes, you are correct.

All you have to do to be a winning player is deposit every morning, get your deposit boomswitch, the cashout at the end of the night. Who cares about the cashout doomswitch, it is canceled and the boomswitch is reactivated once you deposit the next morning.

Quite simple really
Old 03-05-2007, 07:00 PM

lol conspirasy
Old 03-05-2007, 07:02 PM

"(although to be fair i really shouldn't have stacked off the second time, so we'll average it at a 1Buy in with overpais)"

Awesome. Keep averaging!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:03 PM

You just figured out the secret to life... congrats!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
two days ago, feeling bored and with time on my hands i deposit a couple buy ins for 50nl to play, the day that THAT I DEPOSITED MONEY im putt putting along at 14 pt BB/100 over 1k hands

the following day is sunday

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-05-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

the following day is sunday

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl