Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Micro-Stakes LIMIT Digest, March 5, 2007

Micro-Limit Digest, March 5, 2007

A compilation of the best threads from the micro-limit forum.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

<u>General and theoretical discussions</u>

I don’t play like you? | Perhaps a rant, perhaps inspired genius about playing in tempo, by milesdyson

Playing at squeaky tight tables | Some good discussion about how to deal with very tight games, by nerdking

Slowplaying donk’s law | Xhad gets drunk and shares some wisdom, by Xhad

How I learned to love my downswings | Apparently you donks are still upset by this stuff and need to talk about it, by martybonus

N00b post on flush draws | A lot of argument between me, fretelöo, and Babar here by martybonus

What to do with extremely aggro prefloppers | Some examination of how to adjust to such a player, by fretelöo

Playing with a maniac, lessons from frustration | Some good advice on how to hand these sorts of players by tyler_cracker

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

<u>Hand discussions</u>

ATs hits two pair on turnA complicated turn decision, with some good discussion between fabadam and yours truly, by pena

88 fight pokah with pokah | Good discussion on flop play with a marginal hand, by Riku

TT, preflop question | A good post on preflop play with a mid-high pocket pair, by 22 pajo

Hand reading challenge #1 | Super duper fun hand reading challenge, by Aaron W.

Hand against Jaran at 2p2 table | Two experts (or “experts”) face off, by bravos1

A4o from BB, TPNK, what line to take? | Some interesting postflop discussion on this one, by BigBadBabar

Previous digest is available here.

mod edit: changed title to emphasis LIMIT
Closed Thread