Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Uploaded to the Overcards Wiki now

I've just fixed a tiny bug where I was rounding the betbox amount to 1dp when using the 1/2 BB increment option. There was no need to do this, as in a SNG all amounts will be whole numbers and the script is really only meant for use in SNGs.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2007, 07:20 AM

This script is great guys, thanks!!

But how do i set the script to NOT send the summaries to my e-mail? I have no experience at all making scripts and stuff, do I just set the below to BUTTON2 instead of BUTTON1?

; Lets try requesting the summary now.
IfWinExist, ahk_class #32770, Would you like a tournament summary
{
WinGet, idList, List, ahk_class #32770, Would you like a tournament summary
Loop, %idList%
{
winID := idList%a_index%
ControlSend, Button1, {ENTER}, ahk_id%winID%
}
}
Old 03-05-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But how do i set the script to NOT send the summaries to my e-mail? I have no experience at all making scripts and stuff, do I just set the below to BUTTON2 instead of BUTTON1?

{
Loop, %idList%
{
}
}

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that will prolly work, but not 100% sure if it's called Button2. If it doesn't work, then next time you see one of the dialog boxes pause the script (right click the systray icon) and use the window spy option (also right click the systray icon) to find the name of the other button.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:07 AM

Default v1.05 now available (new features + GUI)

I've just uploaded a new version of PartySNGHelper to the overcards.com wiki. I've not changed any of the old v1.04 functionality in the new version, but I have merged in the code for the beta "EmpireLobbyFilter" script I wrote and added a GUI to help manage all the settings.

Other than this, I've also added a button to totally hide/show the Party/Empire lobby, as it should be possible to just hide away the lobby and use the integrated SNG list to join new SNGs (they can be joined by either double clicking the name in the list or by pressing F11 to join the topmost listed SNG [it's a good idea to turn on the "Auto-Close Non-NL-Speed SNGs" just in case when using F11 hotkey]).

I've turned the option to auto-update the list off by default as it does use a fair amount of CPU time (especially if using the unfiltered Empire list) and the list can be updated manually by pressing F10 when you need to.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

{
Loop, %idList%
{
}
}

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that will prolly work, but not 100% sure if it's called Button2. If it doesn't work, then next time you see one of the dialog boxes pause the script (right click the systray icon) and use the window spy option (also right click the systray icon) to find the name of the other button.

[/ QUOTE ]

This worked, thanks.

Oh, new version! You guys are awesome!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 AM

I still can't get it to open Party tables 100% of the time yet using the listbox or the F11 hotkey, but it does work 100% on Empire (I wish I knew what why though... very weird). Everything else seems to be working OK and the F11 hotkey still works so long as you manually set the focus to the Party lobby when it fails.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

{
Loop, %idList%
{
}
}

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This worked, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehm, no it didn't. I used Windowspy and it said that the No-button was called Button2. So I changed Button1 to Button2 in the above, but I still get the emails...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:36 AM

Default v1.06 now available

I've just tested a new method to open tables using the F11 hotkey and it seems to be working fine now on both Party and Empire (I've had to settle for using a different method on each site as one method seems to work 100% on Empire yet fails on Party and the other method works 100% on Party, but is very slow if the tables aren't filtered...). It is now 100% possible (on my PC at least) to hide the lobby on either site and still open tables using F11 or the listview (useful as the lobby takes up a lot of space and get irritating popping up/down all the time).

I've now made it so that the check/fold and push hotkey clicks are not sent until AFTER you release the mouse (ie: it now works a bit like how you can click a button and then move off it without releasing the mouse to cancel an action).

The new version can be found here.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: v1.06 now available

Great work as usual, Juk!

Is it just me, or is it only possibly to autobuyin (both use the builtin list and the actual process of auto-buying in) to speeds (not regular sng's)? I looked in the code, and it seems like it filters for speed... I could hack it myself

An option for speeds/nonspeeds would be great, as I dont play the speeds.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Re: v1.06 now available

[ QUOTE ]
Great work as usual, Juk!

Is it just me, or is it only possibly to autobuyin (both use the builtin list and the actual process of auto-buying in) to speeds (not regular sng's)? I looked in the code, and it seems like it filters for speed... I could hack it myself

An option for speeds/nonspeeds would be great, as I dont play the speeds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I'll try and add that in a future version, but for the time being I think all you need to do is change all the references to "Speed" in the script to "Table" and it should then work for regs instead.

PS: I'd like to hear other's feedback on if the table opener is working for them too. I've had 3 attempts at re-writing the code and it finally seems to be working now, but I've only tested it on my PC so far.