Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: bodog cashout question

I requested a paper check on 1/28 and it arrived on 3/3. WU only from now on.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Western union/free of charge and i got my money in 4 days. Why isn't this being used by many???

[/ QUOTE ]

Because then they wouldn't have anything to complain about and they'd have to play poker and lose their money. Dear retards: you can pickup a check at a WU agent in <24 hours (mine have all taken <12 hours) Bodog does not suck, you do.

[/ QUOTE ]
WP, but...

Earlier in January, Western Union wasn't an option for US withdraws. I'd venture to guess that's why most people (myself included) had to go the paper check route.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:24 AM

I put in for a cashout via WU with bodog 3 weeks ago. Got email saying they found a temp AHC processor, and my cashout would be wired into my bank acct within 5 business days. They have been giving me a runaround every since. Latest reason for delay was the prosessor made a mistake with my cashout. Im told now it should be here by Wed. I dont believe they will stiff me, but I dont think they are being honest either.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I put in for a cashout via WU with bodog 3 weeks ago. Got email saying they found a temp AHC processor, and my cashout would be wired into my bank acct within 5 business days. They have been giving me a runaround every since.

[/ QUOTE ]EXACT same thing happening to me. I requested a cashout via check on 1/28 and received an email about 3 weeks later saying they're going to send an ACH transfer directly to my bank account within just a couple of days. Since that time every few days I call them and they tell me it will hit my bank account "in a day or two", rinse and repeat. If and when I get this money my desire ever to put any of it back on Bodog will be next to zero.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:04 PM

But I bet they have got deposits figured out like clockwork.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:00 PM

put me in the 'requested a check, got an email about a direct deposit, still haven't got anything from either' boat...
Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 PM

my ACH deposit from them hasnt come yet from Feb. 10th. Also told me that it should be here this week(said that every week tho so far). Buuuut... they have comped me twice both times being 10% of my payout total. Which was very nice.

Also done WU payouts and received within a few days...it just seems the ACH payouts got screwed up somehow...grrr.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I put in for a cashout via WU with bodog 3 weeks ago. Got email saying they found a temp AHC processor, and my cashout would be wired into my bank acct within 5 business days. They have been giving me a runaround every since. Latest reason for delay was the prosessor made a mistake with my cashout. Im told now it should be here by Wed. I dont believe they will stiff me, but I dont think they are being honest either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wednesday no payout. Now they tell me give them till Friday. LOL, like I have a choice. They did comp me $100 which was less than 10% of my payout.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 AM

Just got a check that was requested on Feb. 18th today.

Use the WU method to cashout since it is being offered for free from Bodog. You can't beat that, waiting 3 weeks for a check is just a joke.

-Brendan
Old 03-08-2007, 02:46 AM

I used Western Union 2 days ago and got my info the very next day. Picked up my money today. Awesomeness.